Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever seen your **** collection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% this dude stashes illegal / underage / vile and degenerate **** on his computer.

no dude in his right mind would need to keep **** on his computer. those streaming sites are some of the most trafficked websites in the world. and no ***** in her right mind is going to react that way to some normal videos of people having sex.

disgusting. hope she reports your ass to the jakes and they send you to federal, pound you in the ass prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its 2017 who got a p#rn collection?

Plus I get bored too quick anyway. I can't jack off to the hogtied Japanese girl hoisted above a fish tank getting pissed on & mouthf#cked more than once.
      thank you.. ive never saved files unless it was in the limewire days lol, no evidence left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

i too was howling at that story. some of the people on bscene are truly depraved losers.

Comment

Righteous is on that john podesta ish

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            100% this dude stashes illegal / underage / vile and degenerate **** on his computer.

no dude in his right mind would need to keep **** on his computer. those streaming sites are some of the most trafficked websites in the world. and no ***** in her right mind is going to react that way to some normal videos of people having sex.

disgusting. hope she reports your ass to the jakes and they send you to federal, pound you in the ass prison.
            Sexual preferences are an immensely subjective, and often deeply scrutinized subject.

The fact that you automatically assume he's into illegal/kiddy **** is wholly unfair, just because he doesn't want to talk about/divulge what the **** that girl saw on his laptop was. I know TONNES of people who would look at you funny just for admitting you've watched a video with or partake in **** sex. A close friend of mine gets really, really uncomfortable if one even mentions light bondage, despite him talking about liking "kinky" stuff. So, if he were to keep a spanking video in his collection, he'd be definitely refuse to discuss it. Now, imagine somebody that vanilla finding something hardcore on a laptop? He'd also freak out. Automatically assuming that somebody who discovers something slightly more hardcore than what they like has discovered a video of a minor involved some sex acts with a dog or something is just ridiculous.

Also, if you were calling me depraved for being in possession of **** that I like, then that's unfortunate. I won't apologise for liking what I like, and don't see the need to defend my preferences, or try convince anybody that I'm not depraved either.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              My friend was ****ing around with me the other day locked herself in my car where I had my laptop opened.

The whole time she was laughing and I'm screaming close my laptop and she started teasing me and opening my files. And then she got to my **** collection and her smile disappeared, she started scrolling then finally looked up at me in shock.

Now needless to say I have I pretty... varied collection of **** and I've saved some pretty weird videos lol

I don't think I can ever look at her the same. She said don't worry about it but how can I talk to her knowing what she's seen ...
              More lies. When does it end? No events took place. Your a tramp so you dont have a laptop. Only true bit is the girl coz all gay men have lots of girl mates.

Comment

Probably Filipino **** with midget wrestlers wearing masks.

Or maybe an orgy with Filipina maids. And Darkseid was the only stud in the video.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing that this guy probably stashes some extreme stuff that probably involves little kids.

Comment

Yeah, no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      My friend was ****ing around with me the other day locked herself in my car where I had my laptop opened.

The whole time she was laughing and I'm screaming close my laptop and she started teasing me and opening my files. And then she got to my **** collection and her smile disappeared, she started scrolling then finally looked up at me in shock.

Now needless to say I have I pretty... varied collection of **** and I've saved some pretty weird videos lol

I don't think I can ever look at her the same. She said don't worry about it but how can I talk to her knowing what she's seen ...
                      I read this wrong. I thought she stumbled on **** videos you made with other girls and saved on your laptop. I mean who still saves **** on his laptop?

Comment

Working...
                      X