Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be around.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... did you see U.K. fans rooting for Brook in big numbers, here?...
      Thank you............

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Imagine brook in Texas it would be the same, all that matters is if brook can avoid the body punishment which from what I seen his whole camp has not acknowledged thus far..
        What would be the same? Him being dry and not hydrated? Don't be stupid. Spence is struggling and it's clear to see.

Kell is going to box circles around this kid and make it look easy, he won't be landing his wide bodyshots anyway, or at least enough of them to do any significant damage. Kid is wide and flat footed as hell, way overhyped and that will show on Saturday night, he also looked garbage on the pads yesterday too, he's slow.

Comment

If Spence can beat brook I'll be impressed and praise him as he deserves.

I'll be here win or lose.

Question is, will you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Thank you............
            ... I will never understand exactly why "curiosity" actually killed the cat, but (instead) "ignorance" didn't...

Comment

UK fans I general don't think bad of you if you lose. Real fans of any background respect fighters anyway. I think certain Spence fans will have alot of excuses if he loses. Hope he isn't treated like JRock was.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                For obvious reasons lol.. please guys stick around we need y'all
                Most of the "fans" are ggg groupies trying to hype a win over a welter...
                Real brook fans will stick around..

Comment

I a a huge Spence fan and an ex fan of Brook. I think Spence will win and I hope he will win. Brook is much better than any boxer Spence has ever fought. Brook could win and his English fans will certainly be here to talk about it. Spence is only a slight betting favorite so it's considered almost an even fight that either man has a good chance to win. So many posters talk like their man has already won the fight. Nobody knows who wins this fight until the fight is over. That sounds obvious but it doesn't stop many posters from saying their man can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I would be around.
                    I'm glad to hear that. You're a great poster.

Comment

Working...
                    X