Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Larry actually claim to have had sex with another man in prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom .
    You were not in Vegas.

Why do you threaten to rape other men? Are you a violent ****sexual?
    I posted my fight ticket..you never did and was posting right after the fight..stop lying DAMN!!!

Comment

Answer the question larryxxx.

Comment

You were not in Vegas.

Why do you threaten to rape other men? Are you a violent ****sexual?
        LETS KILL ALL THIS TALK AND DRAMA..whats your home address...i will come to you by next Thursday....my number is 901-289-6634 so you know it is me who is calling..Im sick of your posts and your lies..i will record the entire fight with one hand while i beat your ass with the other..ill go live for facebook or instagram if needed..sick of your retared ass

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I posted my fight ticket..you never did and was posting right after the fight..stop lying DAMN!!!
          lol oh yeah, he commented about the TV commenters right after the fight ended. I remember that.

Comment

You KNOW they would never permit a violent ex-convict like you to cross the border.

You'll need to look for men in the USA for your raping and sodomizing.

You're just a big, loud mouthed fruit.
            once again more talk and no action from you..you could record it for your nazi site Castefootball to show you doing your part your racist ass movement...fight a black man on video!!!!!!!!!I am willing to come to you..stop ducking the black movement

Comment

Siding with a prison rapist because he's black over a law-abiding man proves you are a black supremacist.
              well i am giving you a chance to fight a black supremacist!!!! lets see who wins the kkk or black lives matter...

Comment

Siding with a prison rapist because he's black over a law-abiding man proves you are a black supremacist.
                I didn't evaluate his post based on who he is. I evaluated his post based on my recollection of that point in time. True or false - did you post a ticket stub? Did you not discuss the TV commentating right after the fight ended?

I'm sure there will be and have been times you are right about something and I agree with you. And there will be and have been times I agree with Larry. Neither is a given until I know what you guys are actually saying. And on the issue of being at the fight, I think Larry's case is stronger.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-23-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

**** all this talk whats your address Freedom??? i have no issue coming to you..you skipped Vegas so i will do all the traveling..

Comment

you are pathetic you were on here right after the Ward fight complaining about Kellerman

Comment

Larry you dumb f**k, stop dodging the question.

Have you had sex with men in prison before?

Comment

Working...
                      X