Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Will Crack One Million Pay-Per-View Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! There really is a sucker born every minute

Comment

It was a good event.

Not a good fight.

Comment

#Glassed

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          "Youngest A-side fighter"....

Writers trying to make up distinctions these days. Classic E*PN style stat-making here lol

Good for Canelo though...too bad his guarantee was only 8 million
          I thought him and AJ were the same age? Turns out AJ is a 27..but hey 1 year isn't a big difference.

"Canelo will be the first A-side fighter in 15 years not named De La Hoya, Mayweather or Pacquiao, to draw a million PPVs"

AJ just drew 1.5 million PPV the week before that fight.

Comment

Like I said: Mr. PPV! Keeping the sport alive. Bow down to the King.

The triple FLOP fans will be like :"110k is better than 1 mil."
            Let's go Flopsters, how are you gonna spin this shyt? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              #Glassed
              I honestly don't know who that is but people will over look your post. True or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                #Glassed
                So I guess he was right about that 97k then, right? Lmfao. In your eyes... 97k is better than 700k? Pinche cerote.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
                  So I guess he was right about that 97k then, right? Lmfao. In your eyes... 97k is better than 700k? Pinche cerote.
                  What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
                    Like I said: Mr. PPV! Keeping the sport alive. Bow down to the King.

The triple FLOP fans will be like :"110k is better than 1 mil."
                    Let's go Flopsters, how are you gonna spin this shyt? Lmfao
                    Lol. Gotta admit the poster is funny.

"Floppers"

Comment

What did Rick Glaser say about the Canelo-Cotto numbers? Anyone recall?

Rick Glaser, for people who don't seem to know is a much more trusted source as to how well a ppv did. He is also cutting the ppv numbers of both Canelo and Golovkin, and it's pretty common to see this:

Glaser says your guy only did X ppv, your guy sucks!
                      Well Glaser also said your guy only did x ppv, YOUR guy sucks!

It's moronic, and it happens every thread.

Why so called boxing fans care more about ppv # (money they aren't going to profit from) than the fact that the last Canelo fight WAS TOTAL GARBAGE is baffling to me. Justin Beiber made more than Canelo last year, go be a Beiber fan if all you care about is earning potential.

If not for announcing the Golovkin fight, the entire night was a waste of $70.

Comment

Working...
                      X