Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Helenius Rematch Pushed Back To After The Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Helenius Rematch Pushed Back To After The Summer

Robert Helenius' (24-1, 15 KOs) and Dereck Chisora's (26-7, 18 KOs) WBC Silver World Heavyweight title fight, which was due to take place on May 27 at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland, will be rescheduled for after the summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder what the reasons are? This is the 2nd article I have read without any reasons given. It said here there are numerous reasons...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      I wonder what the reasons are? This is the 2nd article I have read without any reasons given. It said here there are numerous reasons...
      Could be poor tickets but who knows

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the tickets weren't selling. If there's no injuries, what else could it be?

Comment

Helenius can't sell tickets at home no more?

Damn that dude is a award winning boxing documentary waiting to happen. I remember when he seemed destined to at least fight for the title if not win it. I remember pre-Tyson Fury thinking he was the only guy who could give Klitschko a legit challenge in the dead HW division. F#cked up how things go sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            It said here there are numerous reasons...
            Numerous tickets haven't sold lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Could be poor tickets but who knows
              You could be right but man that is a good HW fight with title implications. Helenius had an ongoing promotional issue with Sauerland & ended up still working with them so I figured this would do well somewhere in Europe. Especially in Finland or whereever he is from.

Comment

Working...
              X