Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This Shaping Up To Be The Most Competitive Boxing Year Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Shaping Up To Be The Most Competitive Boxing Year Ever?

Competitive boxing fights
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%
    Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 07-14-2022, 10:00 AM.

Jack/DeGale
    Cruz/Frampton
    Thurman/Garcia
    Joshua/Wlad
    Ward/Kovalev
    Canelo/Golovkin

it's one hell of a year

Comment

In 2015 it was similar - we had May vs Pac, Cotto vs Canelo, Matthysse vs Provodnikov, etc., but none lived up to expectations.
      This year we are also getting our dream fights, but no more dissapointments

Comment

Ever? If you make a statement like that at least mention the other candidates.

It's a great year though no question. But last night didn't contribute to this great year. Chavez is a horrible boxer.

Comment

No question its a great year aside from pac-horn. But im sure there have been better years. Just glad that boxing is alive and well after the may-pac era.

Comment

I've been following the sport closely since 2007ish and casually for quite a few years before that, and I'm pretty sure this is the best year that I've seen

Comment

I've been following this sport as a 'hardcore' since 2006. I feel as though this is probably the best year so far tbh. Theres been some very good fights and some big ones to come and we're not even half way through the year. Bare in mind, it took us having a really ****ty 2016 to have such a great year. The last good Boxing year was 2013 and that was mainly towards the latter half of the year. Haymon/GoldenBoy feud/split screwed it up for a little while.

Khan will be returning, Pac is in action, Bradley, Cotto, Eubank Jr, Saunders, Furys return, Frampton rebound fight should also be expected this year. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Jack/DeGale
                Cruz/Frampton
                Thurman/Garcia
                Joshua/Wlad
                Ward/Kovalev
                Canelo/Golovkin

it's one hell of a year
                Don't forget Brook v Spence!! It's a massive fight.

Best year in boxing I can remember..

Comment

Working...
                X