Referee David Fields told to warn Klitschko of grabbing, leaning and holding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Yeah that Klitschko-Povetkin fight sucked ass
    Klitschko should have been disqualified in the Povetkin fight.

And Andre Ward should have been disqualified for his dirty tactics in the Kessler fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm not a Ward fan, I post positive things about him when you and the rest of the anti-black brigade go at him.

I don't care if a fight ends in a KO or not. Only casual fans care about that.
      99% of boxing fans find Ward's style extremely boring and ugly to watch.

According to spastics like yourself that equates to being ' anti black'. he's not even black, hes half caste. jesus you are an awful poster, time to stick you on the ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        99% of boxing fans find Ward's style extremely boring and ugly to watch.

According to spastics like yourself that equates to being ' anti black'. he's not even black, hes half caste. jesus you are an awful poster, time to stick you on the ignore list.
        That is just your biased opinion. Thread is about Joshua/Wlad, not Ward.

I base my opinion of you on your posts! You can put me on ignore or just not quote me. Whichever you decide is ok with me.

Comment

Thank God. Hopefully he throws some punches aswell so we actually get to see a fight

Comment

Joshua isn't a fat midget so klitschko wont be able to get away with that **** anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
              If only they'd do the same before the Ward-Kovalev II fight.
              well said ^. when klitschko does it, its negative and ruins fights. when ward does it, its sweet science doe....

Comment

Working...
              X