Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got caught using a pocket p*ssy at work. Can they fire me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got caught using a pocket p*ssy at work. Can they fire me?

So i bought this pocket p*ssy or a fleshlight a few months back but I haven't had the time to use it. It's one of those things where you buy it and you forget about it after. I threw it in my closet. A few days ago I was cleaning out my closet and I found it. I decided to use it at work in the restroom because it was going to be on a Saturday and no one is there besides me and the janitor who leaves in the mornings. So I went to work and it was really boring. Sent out a few emails and made like 2 phone calls. I was getting horny so I took the fleshlight out of my bag and went to the restroom.

I went into the stall and unzipped my pants. I went to ****hub and found the tila tequila sex tape. I began using it, i knew I was by myself so I started thrusting hard and moaning pretty loud. I was getting so into it, i dropped my fleshlight a few times on the ground. When I nutted, it was one of the best nuts I've had in my life. I cleaned up and I walked out of the restroom. I wanted to use the water fountain since i was thirsty and when I did, a lady named Jackie walked out of the same restroom I was jacking it in. I thought to myself, why was she here? She never works on the weekends. Why was she using the men's restroom? Then I looked at the women's restroom right next to the water fountain and it said women's restroom was temporarily out of service.

I was shocked and embarrassed so I rushed to my cubical. I thought to myself there is no way she didn't hear me jack it. I was jacking it hard and we only had two stalls so she had to be next to me. Luckily she works on the other side of the building so I didn't see her the rest of the day. Can they fire me from this if she snitched?

If she snitches, tell the bosses it was her pvssy.

Don't get me wrong, you'll still get fired... But if you're going down, the bytch is going down with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      If she snitches, tell the bosses it was her pvssy.

Don't get me wrong, you'll still get fired... But if you're going down, the bytch is going down with you.
      Good idea. Also I'm supposed to be there on Saturday and she was trying to get OT when the managers are on a budget and no OT for anyone. I'll get that hoe fired if she snitches.

Comment

[IMG]

Comment

The title made me laugh lol. Good job, man!

Comment

this reminds me of the time i got head from this lil hoe at my work,,,it was the graveyard shnift and she was walking around with me and i needed to take a piss so i went into the mens restroom and she follow me in there to act like she was washing her hands lol i knew what was gonna happen next,,she gave me head right ther ein the stall

Comment

Haha your an idiot. Send her an email to help u out next time

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                So i bought this pocket p*ssy or a fleshlight a few months back but I haven't had the time to use it. It's one of those things where you buy it and you forget about it after. I threw it in my closet. A few days ago I was cleaning out my closet and I found it. I decided to use it at work in the restroom because it was going to be on a Saturday and no one is there besides me and the janitor who leaves in the mornings. So I went to work and it was really boring. Sent out a few emails and made like 2 phone calls. I was getting horny so I took the fleshlight out of my bag and went to the restroom.

I went into the stall and unzipped my pants. I went to ****hub and found the tila tequila sex tape. I began using it, i knew I was by myself so I started thrusting hard and moaning pretty loud. I was getting so into it, i dropped my fleshlight a few times on the ground. When I nutted, it was one of the best nuts I've had in my life. I cleaned up and I walked out of the restroom. I wanted to use the water fountain since i was thirsty and when I did, a lady named Jackie walked out of the same restroom I was jacking it in. I thought to myself, why was she here? She never works on the weekends. Why was she using the men's restroom? Then I looked at the women's restroom right next to the water fountain and it said women's restroom was temporarily out of service.

I was shocked and embarrassed so I rushed to my cubical. I thought to myself there is no way she didn't hear me jack it. I was jacking it hard and we only had two stalls so she had to be next to me. Luckily she works on the other side of the building so I didn't see her the rest of the day. Can they fire me from this if she snitched?

Lmaaaaaao

Pretend it didnt happen and judging by the description of your post shes more than likely impressed at your virile performance.

I bet shes wishing that pocket poosey was really hers!

Comment

True story, when I was in the army we had barracks inspections one day, and I was in charge of our floor so I led the first sergeant and others from room to room. one room they were inspecting they opened this drawer and a sergeant was like "what's this?" And picked up a pocket *****, and before any of us could realize what it was, the sergeant squeezed it and jizz leaked out... I will never forget it.. too damn funny

Comment

How would you fit this in your briefcase?

Comment

Working...
                    X