No announcement yet.

Loma vs Mikey Garcia@135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    This is the only fight that really excites me if Garcia gets 2 fights in and shakes off the ring rust.

Sadly the fight will never happen because Arum and Garcia have some beef so yet again boxing politics get in the way in the only fight that truly puts Lomochenko as #1 p4p.

Let's not forget how Garcia embarrassed Salido dropping like 5-6 times. Mikey Garcia is not your typical Mexican fighter he had power in both hands and Lomochenko pitty pat punches aren't going to stop Garcia from coming.
    Typical Mexican Fighter?

Are you crazy?

Sal Sánchez, JC Chávez, Marquez, Morales, Barrera, Miguel Canto, RICARDO LÓPEZ, Rubén Olivares, Vicente Zaldívar.

And actually Estrada, Cuadras, Canelo, Magdaleno, Ramírez, Oscar Valdez, Abner Mares.

All very good boxers with greats skills.

Comment

Loma will take it, and make it look very easy. People will complain about Mikey's ring rust afterwards and that Loma caught him in a bad shape.

Comment

Loma will outbox-him. I see Garcia get frustrated and opening up. Loma will tag him clean after 5-6 rounds and Garcia will quit in frustration.

Loma by TKO due to Garcia quitting.

Comment

That and Crawford fight (only because of the weight gap) are the only challenges that Lomachenko have right now. And mostly because Robert Garcia spends a lot of time in the same gym with Lomachenko so he can teach Mikey something about Loma's tricks

Comment

Got Loma. I think Garcia is great but Loma an elite talent.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              Size is one reason, another is boxing skill.. He would not be able to hop in and out like that with Mikey as Mikey is just as talented and has great timing. Loma is damn good but Mikey would be able to box with him but would hurt him and slow him down
              I think Mikey is great but loma is a special elite talent.....not sure i could say the same about mikey....again great fighter man....but how many people would pick mikey to go up and clean out 140-147lb? not many......but if loma was bigger alot of people would pick him to clean out 140-147........hell i even made a thread about it......

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                Got Loma. I think Garcia is great but Loma an elite talent.
                +1 this......

Comment

War Mikey and Im not being bias at all.

Lomchenko will be falshy and all but wont be doing damage, mikey will land and hurt and stop lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Typical Mexican Fighter?

Are you crazy?

Sal Sánchez, JC Chávez, Marquez, Morales, Barrera, Miguel Canto, RICARDO LÓPEZ, Rubén Olivares, Vicente Zaldívar.

And actually Estrada, Cuadras, Canelo, Magdaleno, Ramírez, Oscar Valdez, Abner Mares.

All very good boxers with greats skills.
                    hes a rican, he gonna hate its literally the only thing they good at.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Loma will outbox-him. I see Garcia get frustrated and opening up. Loma will tag him clean after 5-6 rounds and Garcia will quit in frustration.

Loma by TKO due to Garcia quitting.
                      Hahahahah quitting like Miguel Angel Jotto vs Margarito I?

Comment

Working...
                      X