If Ward wins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    There are excuse makers on both sides.
    Show me the Ward excuse threads because honestly I haven't seen any. Probably tyrone biggums but that's an unfunny alt troll.

Comment

History will repeat itself......same thing happened whenever floyd fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
        I believe most of the Kovalev supporters will turn on Sergey saying he wasn't as good as they thought instead of giving Ward his due credit. I honestly think the people saying Kovalev will dominate him will be quick to say Kovalev was overrated and that GGG would smash Ward.
        I am a Kovalev fan and not a Ward fan. I pick Kovalev to win but if Ward wins then I give Ward full credit for the win. I won't say Kovalev wasn't that good and I overrated him. I have seen him fight numerous times. He is very good and Ward will need to be very good to beat him. I am also a big GGG fan but if Ward beats Kovalev I won't say GGG would have done better against Ward than Kovalev did. I can't speak for other Kovalev fans.

Comment

I believe most of the Kovalev supporters will turn on Sergey saying he wasn't as good as they thought instead of giving Ward his due credit. I honestly think the people saying Kovalev will dominate him will be quick to say Kovalev was overrated and that GGG would smash Ward.
          nope I'll always be a krusher fan.will you give kovalev credit if he wins or will you turn on ward? I remember all the idiots here who swore up and down that bhop would school kovalev when the opposite happened they turned on bhop by saying he sucks.

Comment

GGG dropped Kovalev in sparring, i said that years ago that GGG is a much harder fight for Ward than Kovalev, thats why Ward ducked that fight for years, and now he says he will make no concessions to fight GGG and that ship has sailed. LOL. He said GGG is like Chavez Sr, just better overall, he is a huge admirer of GGG and losing to a middleweight would ruin his career/legacy, thats why he never seriously tried to fight GGG.

I still think Kovalev might have enough to defeat Ward and I will support Kovalev no matter what happens tonight, so thats that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              GGG dropped Kovalev in sparring, i said that years ago that GGG is a much harder fight for Ward than Kovalev, thats why Ward ducked that fight for years, and now he says he will make no concessions to fight GGG and that ship has sailed. LOL. He said GGG is like Chavez Sr, just better overall, he is a huge admirer of GGG and losing to a middleweight would ruin his career/legacy, thats why he never seriously tried to fight GGG.

I still think Kovalev might have enough to defeat Ward and I will support Kovalev no matter what happens tonight, so thats that.
              GGG fans need to be quiet tonight. We aren't talking about hypothetical fighters, where GGG best wins come from we're talking about two fighters actually fighting the best instead of talking about fighting the best

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                People also scored every round for Donaire on Twitter a few weeks ago. The casual public basically DKSAB....

Comment

Originally posted by redd foxx View Post
                  so many already have. Do you remember how this place was rockin with kovalev sigs from the time he beat hopkins up until earlier this year? There's been a preemptive abandoning ship. Where the hell did they all go?

Shame, because sergey is awesome. Losing to ward isn't anything to be ashamed of.

The thing i predict is that, just like mayweather, they'll dismiss the victory by saying he's boring. That's all they're left with.
                  im still here!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    People also scored every round for Donaire on Twitter a few weeks ago. The casual public basically DKSAB....
                    Exactly. The public just spent the last week talking about McGregor's amazing boxing. Forgetting he just got outboxed and stopped in March.

Comment

andrea ward fans already got their excuses in such as ward is small he is past prime kovalev has loaded gloves yet they are picking ward to easily win its strange.

Comment

Working...
                      X