Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Told Canelo 'Give Me My Belt' - He Gave Me My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    you sound like you don't want to see the fight -- what's that really about?
    I just said I want to see it. You might want to get some reading comprehension lessons.

Comment

It's obvious that GGG needs some leverage! He should fight Zurdo Ramirez in Texas, California, or Mexico! He could literally have Canelo's fans and his belt with a KO of Zurdo! Plus if his PPV numbers come in big, he could face Canelo on equal terms! I'd pay to see GGG vs. Zurdo @ 168!

Comment

this nigga GGG kept saying "big drama show" "I want big fight" "I'm ready" thats why he wants the fight. cause the fans want it most.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          I just said I want to see it. You might want to get some reading comprehension lessons.
          so why are you complaining about a guy wanting the fight lol

Comment

nice comeback

Comment

Canela fan girls maaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                The boxing world has been begging for this fight. Never understood comments like these, why wouldn't Golovkin want to fight Canelo in a fight the entire boxing world wants to see happen?
                This is a DREAM FIGHT to me. Two POWERFUL Fighters in their PRIME with Power to Knock You the FUK OUT at anytime!!! I would cut off a finger or toe to see this fight. Probably even more than one...

Comment

you sound like you don't want to see the fight -- what's that really about?
                  He doesn't want to watch Canelo catch that beating.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    He doesn't want to watch Canelo catch that beating.
                    Canelo puts a beating on GGG, willing to bet on it.

GGG has never faced an elite fighter before, so it's hard to compare.

But, canelo has been there before and shines under the bright lights.

Comment

so why are you complaining about a guy wanting the fight lol
                      Where's the complaint? I simply asked a question.

I'll mention the comprehension lessons once again, hoping you take the hint.

Comment

Working...
                      X