• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
    What he say? Dont see anything..
    yeah, me niether

Comment

• There was a guy who bet over $250,000 on Holly Holm to knock out Ronda Rousey! because the odds were so high he couldn't pass it up. That dude bet on the Royals to win the world series as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        She was doing no such thing. I've spent enough time in the boxing gym and on the BJJ/Judo mats to pull rank on your fanboy ass. If Rhonda was pursuing a TD, she could have gotten it on Holm. I'm a huge Holm fan and have seen all of her recorded MMA fight and she is marginal at grappling. Rhonda was lunging, desperate to strike, which she shouldn't have been doing. You need to STFU when grown folks are talking.
        Bro, are you stupid? Obviously you are, it's not possible for one to pull off a takedown if they can ground their feet and has to constantly close distance. Holly was maintaining distance fighting off the backfoot. LEARN BOXING and technical ability, no one cares about your fat sempai ass sitting around a bunch of nerds in brokeback makeshift gym.

Comment

• funny thing is Holmes fought her just like Mayweather fought Ricky Hatton LMAO

Comment

• the sweet science of a skilled fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
              Well, Rhonda didn't have much of a choice. Judo requires one to close the gap and fight inside. Holm did everything possible to keep her distance, move laterally, and force Rhonda to give chase. Rhonda couldn't grapple, throw, and toss Holm if she can't get to her. It isn't that easy.

It was a perfect strategy.
              That's a good point.

Comment

• ummmm????

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                holm was killing her with straight rights and she threw rousey to the mat, picked her up and stuck her with a left kick to the jaw. Rousey goes down and holm crushes her 3 times in the face before the fight is stopped.

Looked like rousey underestimated holm, she was slow, sloppy and off balance.
                ummmm???? Uhhhhh???? Holm is left handed!!!

So.... those were straight left hands!!!
                Last edited by sapo13; 11-15-2015, 01:59 AM. Reason: TYPO

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  What happened to Rousey is what happened to Rocky in Rocky 3 basically. Endorsement deals, fans everywhere, lack of focus, touring and movie projects and the quiet hungry fighter whooped that ass.

I'm sure Rousey beats her in the rematch though.
                  lol holly holms was clubber lang!

Comment

Rhonda thought she had them hands..

Attempting to out-strike a superior striker was Ronda's downfall

Comment

Rhonda thought she had them hands..
                      Where's the video of this? I wanna see how she looked in real speed

Comment

Working...
                      X