Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know how big Pacquiao is when you see this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    LOL @ using a bus wrap as proof of being bigger, you do know they cost under $10,000 don't you? Most title holders could easily afford one.
    if you dont have a bus then u can just wrap it in your house, mehh no way man, only mayweather and pacquiao and their opponent can have that,

anyway, i'm just mocking rigo's fans because of his small time promotor, that's it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      if you dont have a bus then u can just wrap it in your house, mehh no way man, only mayweather and pacquiao and their opponent can have that,

anyway, i'm just mocking rigo's fans because of his small time promotor, that's it lol
      They don't own the bus, they rent them. LOL

Comment

They don't own the bus, they rent them. LOL
        top rank owns it

Comment

And these **** threads take up the first page of the NSB board? Did you get to smell the fumes out of pacquiaos bus or what? I am sure you would be happy to. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            And these **** threads take up the first page of the NSB board? Did you get to smell the fumes out of pacquiaos bus or what? I am sure you would be happy to. smh
            i'm happy my troll thread is annoying people like you LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              i'm happy my troll thread is annoying people like you LOL
              Not annoying just dumb.

Comment

The tards go to sleep every night clutching their Manny dolls and praying it is 2010 forever when they wake up.

KTFO6 and it was celebrated by millions around the world. The entire world watching Pacquiao fail yet again to his biggest rival, proving to everyone he never was and never will be the greatest of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  The tards go to sleep every night clutching their Manny dolls and praying it is 2010 forever when they wake up.

KTFO6 and it was celebrated by millions around the world. The entire world watching Pacquiao fail yet again to his biggest rival, proving to everyone he never was and never will be the greatest of his era.
                  Despite of Pac last ko then you add his another 2 ko's early in his career plus his loss to Morales. Who is greater Floyd or Pac? LMAO! This must be hurting your butt bigtime to learn the real answer. How about you make a thread about it and ask "Who is greater Floyd or Pac?"

This will tell you greatness is not about protecting your "0", faking retirements and vacations while fighting once a year past prime opponents and sub par oppositions.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 04-10-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Despite of Pac last ko then you add his another 2 ko's early in his career plus his loss to Morales. Who is greater Floyd or Pac? LMAO! This must be hurting your butt bigtime to learn the real answer. How about you make a thread about it and ask "Who is greater Floyd or Pac?"

This will tell you greatness is not about protecting your "0", faking retirements and vacations while fighting once a year past prime opponents and sub par oppositions.
                    Past prime like Mosley, Hatton and De La Hoya? All of which Mayweather fought and beat before Pacquiao.

Comment

Past prime like Mosley, Hatton and De La Hoya? All of which Mayweather fought and beat before Pacquiao.
                      Pac beat Hatton on his best weight division while Floyd made him moved up on his weight division.

Mosley already beat by Cotto and Wright before Floyd.

Oscar already beat by Mosley and Hopkins before Floyd.

So what is your argument? At least Pac beat Oscar and Hatton in one sided fashion then retired them for good. Pac beat the crap out of Mosley and Cotto while Floyd went life and death with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X