Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would make Victor Ortiz feel like he don't deserve to be getting "beat up like this" or go out on his shield for no one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Id fight any man who ever walked this earth old man,dont know where you are from but we fear no man where i come from,and yes ive boxed since is was 12 years old,boxed in the AM's was 29-6..so get your **** str8 before passing judgement on people you don't know jack**** about,like i said anyone can get a pro license,anyone can bleed,anyone can fall
      who is the toughest fighter that you ever threw punches with? .......Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
        Why aren't you a pro boxer?
        I got shot,went to jail and missed my chance cause i was messing around in the streets selling dope,i got my child in the AM's now and maybe i can be a successful trainer

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          who is the toughest fighter that you ever threw punches with? .......Rockin'
          Guy named Raymond Perry,knocked my tooth out

Comment

Never heard of him, was this in a sanctioned bout? ........Rockin'

Comment

Want me to run up in his crib?

Comment

• Hey Larry, would you fight Hopkins in a street fight?

Comment

• I respect pro's cause they dedicate their lives to the sport i love,they earn their respect,but to say people should bow down or run from them is crazy,we are all men,we all bleed,**** and piss and any man who would run from another man isn't a man.i was taught to man up and if you lose take your ass whooping like a damn man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Hey Larry, would you fight Hopkins in a street fight?
                    Yes,id fight anyone to protect myself...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Never heard of him, was this in a sanctioned bout? ........Rockin'
                      Naw it was in the gym back in 1997 when i was 16,havent been in the ring since 2001 got into that life,but i now im molding my son

Comment

Working...
                      X