No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
    This post is so sad. So sad and pathetic that the UFC brainwashing team lead by that moron Dana White and that Idiot Joe rogan have convinced people that these are amazing strikers.
    Oh what was I thinking amazing strikings are only found in boxing. Smh...

Comment

Is Jay Glazer smoking some good ****? He knows better then that. IF it was a boxing match Dos Santos will get LIT UP by EITHER Klitschko.

As much as i love MMA people need to stfu and understand that boxers IN THEIR ACTUAL sport will wreck MMA strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Oh what was I thinking amazing strikings are only found in boxing. Smh...
        Never said that. Just not UFC.

Go check out videos of Muay thai guys laughing at the striking level in the UFC. For the most part it is ****.

Sorry to burst the Joe Rogan reality distortion bubble.

Comment

Kiltchkos?, Arreola stops him easily.

And I don´t even think DoSantos is the hardest puncher in mma, Kongo and Corwin have more power.
          Last edited by Phantomas; 05-21-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I am a fan of both sports. I just recognize that they are different and the laughable difference in standup abilities.

The facts that anyone thinks this would even be remotely competitive shows the bias clearly. And conversely if the brothers were in MMA they wouldnt have much of a chance outside of a hail Mary punch.

Only the UFC promotional team and the strongest ufc/mma nuthuggers think UFC strikers have anything better than C level kickboxing abilities. Even mauy thai guys laugh at them.
            Ok well I didn't mean to insult you or anything but you were coming across as either ignorant, trolling or biased. You could have just posted something like what you said here so you make yourself more clear.

That's cool to hear you're a Fan of both Sports but I do think you're underestimating some MMA Strikers, Kickboxing doesn't have the talent pool of Boxing either. Most People with some knowledge of Boxing and MMA know that the elite of either Sport generally can't compete with each other in different rules unless they train for that Sport for years even then it's hard to say
            Last edited by Someone88; 05-22-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              Kiltchkos?, Arreola stops him easily.

And I don´t even think DoSantos is the hardest puncher in mma, Kongo and Corwin have more power.
              Carwin is possibly the hardest hitter in MMA, but Dos Santos hits harder than Kongo and Dos Santos is a much better Striker than either of them as has already showed

Comment

Who the **** is Jay Glazer and where did he come from??? I've been following MMA for a looong long looong time and I don't recall this guy ever jumping on board until it blew up.

Also, MMA fight, JDS would smash Klitschko, but in Boxing... No, HELL NO! KLitschko would whoop his ass from corner to corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  Dos Santos started training in BJJ when he was 21 and he started training in Boxing when he was 22, he's one of the most athletic MMA Fighters there is and he's a very natural Fighter he's already the UFC Heavyweight Champion if he had started training for Boxing from a younger age and focused on it he could have been a great Boxer.

But Dos Santos has been doing great as a UFC Fighter he's the Champion and could stay as one for a long time
                  DOS Santos started training in boxing since he was 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Trunks View Post
                    DOS Santos started training in boxing since he was 10.
                    Dos Santos has said himself that he started Boxing 6 years ago, so he was 22 when he started

Comment

Wow, the personal attack. Pathetic. Typical UFC nuthugger.
                      This post is so sad. So sad and pathetic that the UFC brainwashing team lead by that moron Dana White and that Idiot Joe rogan have convinced people that these are amazing strikers.
                      You made reading this whole thread worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X