Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle Mayor to turn City Hall into Homeless Shelter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the culmination of so many issues...it's funny to see something like this actually happen. I kind of can't even be bothered to discuss this issue anymore because I've done it at length on so many other sites. Is there any video of them sleeping at City Hall?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      So their liberal mayor wants to allow hundreds of homeless to live in city hall, while a city council member suggested the city should pay for the homeless' heroin. Cannot make this up...

http://mynorthwest.com/1019845/city-...less-shelter/?

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        The same city council member who wants to give homeless free heroin plans on fighting crime with ping pong.

http://mynorthwest.com/1026756/seatt...ng-pong-balls/

Comment

well sucks for the people who work at city hall. the constant smell of human ****. one homeless guy was enough to funk up the entire dining area of a mcdonald's i was at the other day, couldn't finish my fockin lunch.

Comment

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Comment

This is a big reason why they have apartment treatment programs. so people with mental illness don't end up homeless, but the waiting list can be ridiculously long, so either the population needs to be reduced or there needs to be more of these programs, so someone isn't waiting years to get a spot and a place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                Liberalism is a mental disorder
                Not completely. I would say ultra liberalism maybe. That's why one shouldn't be completely to the left or right, or else you get crazy **** like this. I was surprised when it was liberals that started becoming the ones suppressing free speech more often than conservatives, which is what made be more centrist.
                Last edited by Anthony342; 06-22-2018, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  The same city council member who wants to give homeless free heroin plans on fighting crime with ping pong.
                  They just banned straws and plastic forks too.

Priorities, priorities.

Source:
                  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seattle-ban-on-plastic-straws-goes-into-effect-july-1/

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Just build them all cheap homes and give them food stamps. It's not that hard.
                    Only a liberal will say something this dumb. Just burden the working person more.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Only a liberal will say something this dumb. Just burden the working person more.
                      Well I'm a conservative so how stupid do you feel right now?

Comment

Working...
                      X