Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Guillermo Rigondeaux much better than Orlando Salido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Guillermo Rigondeaux much better than Orlando Salido?

Because if the answer is yes, you Loma fans should at least be slightly nervous right now.

(Yes, I know Salido threw about 500 lowblows.)

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
    Because if the answer is yes, you Loma fans should at least be slightly nervous right now.

(Yes, I know Salido threw about 500 lowblows.)
    Totally different style of fighters speed and size also different and when Lomo Rigo fight the pro experience level is a lot more in both guys today than it was back then

I think Lomo is a little bigger and in the little guys that's a big advantage, this a great technical fight Im a fan of both guys.

Comment

Yes, Rigondeaux is a lot better than Salido. So was Nicholas Walters and Gary Russel Jr. Lomachenko is also better now than when he fought Orlando Salido.

Comment

Of course Rigondeaux is much better than Salido. But that was only Lomo's second pro fight and Salido made it very ruff and dirty. Regardless though...anyone who thinks this will be easy for Lomo is very wrong and I'm going with Rigo (not withstanding a robbery).

Comment

He's better but he won't be able to do what Salido did. He was able to impose his size and applied a lot of pressure against Lomachenko. Stylistically, they are very different fighters.

I actually think Salido would beat him again if they fought.

Comment

Are you aware that was Lomachenkos first pro fight and has improve drastically

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Are you aware that was Lomachenkos first pro fight and has improve drastically
              2nd pro fight.

Comment

2 different fighters but yes

Comment

He is better than Salido and he will get knocked out by Loma.

Comment

Yes, of course he is better and you knew that before you started the thread. I am a big fan of both Loma and Rigo. I expect Loma to win because of advantages of age and size. I think Loma would easily defeat Salido in a rematch. Rigo has a chance to win but he is the underdog because he is many years older and about 8 pounds smaller naturally.

Comment

Working...
                    X