Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Floyd in ATG p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    Generally ATG's are in the top 100. They usually get broken down into tiers. Top tier ATG's etc. Hof fighters arnt always considered ATG's btw. Gatti is no where near in the top 100 of ATGs and he's a hall guy. Hatton, Castillo, Cotto and Corrales will never be considered ATG'S even if they get in the hall one day.

Its a fact Floyd hasn't beat a prime ATG. A few more of his opponents getting in the hall won't change that.

The ATG's Floyd beat are Pacquiao, Marquez and Oscar. Pacquiao is considered top 50 range. Marquez and Oscar are at the 70/80 range. None of them were prime. Mosley might just crack the top 100 as well but he wasn't prime either. Alvarez has a chance but they will say he was green.

It's tough to crack the top 100, man. Even James Toney just makes it in ffs. As I said, the likes of Castillo, Cotto and Hatton could get in the hall of fame one day but there is Zero chance of them ever being considered ATG's.
    Oscar and definitely Toney ain't no ATG's.

Pacquaio way above Top 50 range aswell IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Oscar is definitely a top 100 ATG. Toney is debatable but the best list I've seen compiled has him in the 90 zone.

Yeah, Pacquiao deserves better. Top 35 is fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        You are clearly biased.

And you are clearly one of those folks who DKSAB but want to act like they do.

Been nice owning you.

Come back for more anytime.
        .........says the man who claims diego corrales is an all-time great...

you gotta be fuuking sh88ting me....

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          However, I think Castillo and Cotto are undisputedly ATGs and I think good arguments could be made for Corrales and Hatton.
          LMAO. Oh yeah if we talking about the top 200 boxers all time.

Where do they get these dudes...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Dan you gotta ease up on lights out toney

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              You sir, know what's up. Much respect.
              Thanks.

There's always a reek of desperation coming from Floyd fans in threads like this. They're willing to lose all their credibility, dignity and self respect by saying they can make cases for the likes of Corrales and Hatton being ATG's lol. They'll say anything to try and inflate Floyd's record.

There's some classics being writen in this thead that deserve mentions in the ''Funniest boxing comment you've seen or heard'' thread that was posted the other day.
              Last edited by DJ Enerate; 09-07-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• I can make the case for Hatton and Corrales, but why bother?

It isn't about them when it comes to this anyway.

It's about trying to deny one of the greatest fighters of this or any other era his proper respect.

Look, I get it.

Y'all don't like Floyd and you never will.

That's fine.

But, your hypocrisy becomes so evident every time you try to apply the same yardstick...so you make up new ones.

Congrats for completing your pats on the back with yourselves.

It still isn't goint to stop Floyd from winding up in the Top 10 a decade from now.

Cheers!

LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                  How do you review his career overall from start to Finnish.
                  Floyd gives the best head on the planet? Are you an Lars alt?

Tell me you are real. Lie to me baby boi.

Comment

• My knowledge isn't extensive enough to place him properly. We have some boxing historians on here, and some older heads who could do a better job. I'd say he is in the argument though, a proper elite talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      My knowledge isn't extensive enough to place him properly. We have some boxing historians on here, and some older heads who could do a better job. I'd say he is in the argument though, a proper elite talent.
                      The problem with some of the so called historians is they are just as biased as anyone.

Fortunately, there are loads of articles written by real historians who saw both Mayweather ans some of the other legends fight.

The vast majority of those writers give Mayweather the credit he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                      X