Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Disbelievers Ever Disprove the Existence of Spiritual En******?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if I qualify as a "disbeliever" but I am Agnostic and I've had what I believe to be encounters with these en******.
    We've partially discussed the subject in this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=492529

Comment

Thats a terrible way to gather information.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        Explain how people not subjected to a "Magnetic Field" have these experiences.
        u ignorant no scientific background understanding idiot of a moron..

look u live in the earth,,,, the earth itself is a huge magnet and there is magnetic fields and field fluctuations all over the place.... go learn to science u stupid bible believing ****

Comment

Prove the existence of a spiritual entity first then we'll talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
            If you are a disbeliever, can you disprove the existence of Spiritual En******?

At least you shouldve put a trailer of paranormal activity, ghost hunters or something else but that was lame...

By the way don't talk about dead people, I am warning you it's for your own good

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Mathysse View Post
              u ignorant no scientific background understanding idiot of a moron..

look u live in the earth,,,, the earth itself is a huge magnet and there is magnetic fields and field fluctuations all over the place.... go learn to science u stupid bible believing ****
              Wow, get into an anger management program. You really need it!

Comment

Originally posted by Aut_72 View Post
                At least you shouldve put a trailer of paranormal activity, ghost hunters or something else but that was lame...

By the way don't talk about dead people, I am warning you it's for your own good

I've posted the Ghost Hunter, Adventures, etc. vid clips in the past. This one hasn't been used. Can you further explain why we shouldn't talk about dead people?
                Last edited by Lady Fan; 07-26-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I don't know if I qualify as a "disbeliever" but I am Agnostic and I've had what I believe to be encounters with these en******.
                  We've partially discussed the subject in this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=492529
                  Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  As most you know i'm not overly religious and i'm not a Christian , Catholic etc
                  in fact i'm very critical of religion. Although I must admit I have been through some stuff that defies logic.

I was around 8 or 9 years old. I was staying at my grandmothers house.
                  It was around 10 pm. Only me and my grandfather were home.

soo I'm going to the bathroom and I try to open the door and it only open a creek. The light from the window is shining through and I can see the outline of a person standing at the door. I assumed it was my grandfather so I wasn't scared or anything (he used to leave the door unlocked when he used the bathroom)
                  So I called out "Grandpa?" and as soon as I did my grand father replied in Spanish "que?" .... he was sitting down, in the room behind me watching and old Mexican movie. So then I look back to the bathroom door and that shadow wasn't there anymore. I opened the door like nothing had happened. I t wasn't blocking the entrance anymore.

I remember I was terrified and I didn't tell anyone except my younger brother.

I had forgotten all about the incident until a year or two ago. When my mother was telling me My grandma had seen a shadow blocking the bathroom entrance. When she told me what my grandmother had experienced I got chills. She had just confirmed what I saw as a little kids was real.

i'm not sure what It was but it might of been a "shadow person" people all over the world report seening them.

Incredible, I had a similar experience as a child and it occurred at my bedroom door. I saw one of these shadow figures apparently looking into my room then suddenly moved away and disappeared. I didn't know what to believe. I must have been 5 or 6 at the time.

Comment

Comment

Teh Holy Ghost is a fudge packer.

Comment

Working...
                      X