• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of the game is to make money

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      knocked collazo down
      Debatable.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
        Don't get me wrong. I am cool with hatton at 140lbs. He had been a beast on that weight. I hate to see a guy like Sugar Shane publicly wanting to fight the winner of PAC-Hatton. I am a huge SSM fan, but his wishes are just wrong. Why can't he fight Berto or Paul Williams??? Mosley only needs to say: "Ok, let's get it on!!!" Berto or PW will gladly sign the fight. That's what boxing and us, the fans NEED. Great fights just like Pac-Hatton. And for the record, even ODLH publicly also wanted to fight Hatton due to fanbase and money. Even Cotto spoke about fighting Hatton or Pac. It's focking ridiculous!!!
        sugar shane and cotto are looking for a big money fight....mosley needs the money.....and cotto doesnt have mainstream fame yet....that why they want the hatton-pac winner.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Debatable.
          what...LMAO he knocked collazo on his ass with a jab

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            Collazo showed him he didn't belong by losing to him?
            Collazo was robbed, don't bother going there cause I don't have all night.

PBF was the OBVIOUS favorite. Even my Brittish friends knew Hatton had no chance in hell in beating PBF. As you mentioned, he barely beated Collazo who has never been considered as elite as Hatton. (each on his own weight...)

Hatton loses to any top 10 WW fighter, period. No way to argue that FACT!!!

Comment

i think hatton has made it clear that he doesnt want to fight at welterweight

Comment

i could see hatton if he beats pac venturing back to welter to end his carear.

Comment

sugar shane and cotto are looking for a big money fight....mosley needs the money.....and cotto doesnt have mainstream fame yet....that why they want the hatton-pac winner.
                  We can agree on your statement. SSM is old and needs money. Cotto is elite, but needs more exposure since his charisma in public shines like a black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    i think hatton has made it clear that he doesnt want to fight at welterweight
                    Then, he is a smart man.

Comment

i could see hatton if he beats pac venturing back to welter to end his carear.
                      The move will definitely end his career... LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X