No announcement yet.

160 Fantasy Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 160 Fantasy Tournament

Pick the winner and whatever specific matchups you want. Seeding is random and a few fighters will be brought in from the 54 class for this.
    1 vs 8 winners faces 4 vs 5 winner
    2 vs 7 winner faces 3 vs 6 winner
    Winners of those two meet in finals.

(1) Canelo vs (8) Jermell
    (4) Jacobs vs (5) Andrade

(2) GGG vs (7) Jermall
    (3) Saunders vs (6) Hurd

No thanks for me. The two best middleweights are already fighting in September in my opinion. Hurd is not a middleweight and has never defeated a middleweight. Leave him out for now. Let the other two best middleweights Jacobs and Jermall fight each other and the winner gets a fight with the GGG vs Canelo winner. Saunders and Andrade are both awful cherry pickers. Fuc them until they fight a top middleweight. Hell, give Andrade a shot at Saunders's phony title.

Comment

Hold on you have no problem with me putting jermell in there but a problem with me putting the MUCH larger Hurd in? That's silly

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      No thanks for me. The two best middleweights are already fighting in September in my opinion. Hurd is not a middleweight and has never defeated a middleweight. Leave him out for now. Let the other two best middleweights Jacobs and Jermall fight each other and the winner gets a fight with the GGG vs Canelo winner. Saunders and Andrade are both awful cherry pickers. Fuc them until they fight a top middleweight. Hell, give Andrade a shot at Saunders's phony title.

Comment

Both Charlo's ain't at 160 & Hurd isn't either. This is a heavy on the fantasy 160lb fantasy tournament lol. I'd think Derevyanchenko at least deserved in even if you do wanna leave out Murata.

But yea I agree with Bolio. Top 2 are fighting in September.

And the rest got something to prove still. I wouldn't mind a 4 man mini tournament for the #3 spot & the next title shot in May 2019 between BJS, Jacobs, Charlo & Derevyanchko.

Comment

Jermall moved up to 60 a good bit ago.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Both Charlo's ain't at 160 & Hurd isn't either. This is a heavy on the fantasy 160lb fantasy tournament lol. I'd think Derevyanchenko at least deserved in even if you do wanna leave out Murata.

But yea I agree with Bolio. Top 2 are fighting in September.

And the rest got something to prove still. I wouldn't mind a 4 man mini tournament for the #3 spot & the next title shot in May 2019 between BJS, Jacobs, Charlo & Derevyanchko.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldub View Post
            Jermall moved up to 60 a good bit ago.
            Like I said BOTH of them aren't at 160. Only one is. Hurd ain't at 160 either.

Comment

Like I said 154 fighters will be brought in to make this FANTASY tourney with more high profile fights. Dereyvenchenko or murata gets stopped by hurd or jermell
              Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Like I said BOTH of them aren't at 160. Only one is. Hurd ain't at 160 either.

Comment

Working...
              X