No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher thinks Spence would KO Floyd within 8 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Word is that the 1st time they sparred Errol was hitting him nonstop & Floyd couldn't get off the ropes then someone from his team stopped it. Floyd was talking **** then kicked him out, 1/2 her later he sends someone to get him & tells him no one is pushing him like he did so asked him to stay....they sparred bout 5 more times & they said Floyd was Floyd. Guess he slept on Errol but only once. That's how I know Floyd would beat him.
    Sounds sensible, I’d be hard pressed to name someone today that can adapt as quickly and adeptly as Floyd. Ward is the other guy that comes to mind when I’m thinking about the ability to neutralize opponents.

Comment

• Why does it matter?

Floyd is a dinosaur in boxing terms, it's not even saying much. Maybe they want a money fight?

Maybe a statement like "A prime floyd would lose to errol spence'

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Why does it matter?

Floyd is a dinosaur in boxing terms, it's not even saying much. Maybe they want a money fight?

Maybe a statement like "A prime floyd would lose to errol spence'
        Yeah but that's how boxing works.

All name fighters from lightweight to middleweight should be constantly calling out Floyd. Calling him a coward and a cherrypicker in every interview.
        That's just good business.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
          That gif doesn’t show his legs, he evaded a punch, even until recently James Toney was doing that as is Tyson Fury but that isn’t speed it’s good defence and skill

not speed doe

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

not speed doe
            That’s a pull counter... shown you James Flipping Toney doing it... he has the speed of a beached whale.

Comment

• I don't know about taking him out in 8 rounds but I do see Spence winning. I don't think Floyd could handle Spence today. Spence would punish a 41 year old inactive Floyd.

Comment

• Pointless thread. There are many who had potential to beat floyd. Floyd wasn't about fighting toughest opponents with best chance of beating him.
                Floyd wasnt about showing he's the best at all times. Sure he fought a tough opponent people wanted to see him in even if years too late. But there's always another challenge and guy who comes along. Floyd Was always living off past glories
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-07-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  That’s a pull counter... shown you James Flipping Toney doing it... he has the speed of a beached whale.

yeah, same exact thing that stone footed, 230 lb HW james toney did.

toney pivoted 180 degrees and flew across the ring after he ducked under a right hand from one of the best counterpunchers of his generation, too .

just take your L, kid. i don't think you even saw marquez fight mayweahter if you needed another gif to know what that sequence actually looked like.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    yeah, same exact thing that stone footed, 230 lb HW james toney did.

toney pivoted 180 degrees and flew across the ring after he ducked under a right hand from one of the best counterpunchers of his generation, too .

just take your L, kid. i don't think you even saw marquez fight mayweahter if you needed another gif to know what that sequence actually looked like.
                    I saw the Mayweather fight and was surprised how dominant he was, showcased his skill especially defence, didn’t show he had crazy legwork speed

Comment

• doug fisher with another legendary prediction lol

say doug how would spence do v tony bellew, how would that go?

Comment

Working...
                      X