Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Matthysse is Now a Pretty Even Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
    -------------------------------

Maybe. More important, when will PAC ever fight a real and true WW boxer like Thurman or Spence or Porter or just a legit boxer???

Look at his career fighting BUMS over BUMS .... David Diaz, Algieri, Brando Rios (seriously?), Horn, and now Mathysse?
    Or weight draining guys like Margarito and Cotto?
    Or fighting Floyd's left overs like Mosley? He actually fought Mosley right after Mosley had just gotten beaten up by Floyd. Can you imagine Floyd fighting Mosley after Pac had beaten him?

Pacquioa fans are either mentally ******ed or just plain stupid.
    Are you mental?

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
      It’s all laid out to who he lost to in the ams. Guys that bully and lay it on him. Brian castaño kicked his ass a few months before they both turned pro. But you haven’t seen spence fight anybody that would bully the bully.
      Haha please. AM's? Name one fighter at 147 or even 154 that is bullying that bully. Spence is the truth for a reason. **** amateurs. That means nothing compared to pros.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        Haha please. AM's? Name one fighter at 147 or even 154 that is bullying that bully. Spence is the truth for a reason. **** amateurs. That means nothing compared to pros.
        I just named one. Brian castaño would Hand spence another L. He won’t stand the speed strength pressure and volume. Castaño is the truth for a reason as well. Handed Derevyanchenko an L too. Yamaguchi Falcao another undefeated prospect took an L to castaño few years back. Out of any of Spence opponents who’s been a bully? Peterson? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Are you mental?
          ------------------------------

Are you?

If you were going to respond, why not respond to the FACTUAL based question I asked?
          Manny has had a glorified career fighting BUMS after BUMS

Comment

Are you?

If you were going to respond, why not respond to the FACTUAL based question I asked?
            You my pal are one big fkn moron

Comment

You my pal are one big fkn moron
              ---------------------------------------

That maybe true but I am not an idol worshiping buffoon. You probably believe Pacman's poop is chocolate cake with strawberries on top and his farts smell like Calvin Kline Colognes.

Pacman's record is littered with BUMS! Now he is fighting Mathysse ... like WTF dude!!! Why can't he fight Thurman or Spence or Crawford??

Comment

---------------------------------------

That maybe true but I am not an idol worshiping buffoon. You probably believe Pacman's poop is chocolate cake with strawberries on top and his farts smell like Calvin Kline Colognes.

Pacman's record is littered with BUMS! Now he is fighting Mathysse ... like WTF dude!!! Why can't he fight Thurman or Spence or Crawford??
                Edit: One big fkn TROLLING moron

Comment

Edit: One big fkn TROLLING moron
                  -------------------------------------

Maybe. But you still aren't answering the simplest and most logical question posed to you ... why is Pac fighting BUMS?

Do you think Brandon Rios was a worthy opponent? Or Algieri? Or Mathysse? Or David Diaz? .... the list goes on.

Go ahead, call me names

Comment

Are you?

If you truly believe that you've got to be the biggest f@cktard on here. Just go away troll

Comment

-------------------------------------

Maybe. But you still aren't answering the simplest and most logical question posed to you ... why is Pac fighting BUMS?

Do you think Brandon Rios was a worthy opponent? Or Algieri? Or Mathysse? Or David Diaz? .... the list goes on.

Go ahead, call me names
                      Name the f@cking ten or so hall of famers he fought you twit. Gtfoh

Comment

Working...
                      X