Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Just Look at Canelo - You Can See He's Dirty, On Drugs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    So Canelo purposely took a “voluntary” test to get caught. How come he never failed the past test? People don’t take voluntary test when they know they are dirty.
    They started random testing 2 weeks earlier than they normally do. That's how he got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      Is "body transformation" damning evidence now? Unless you go from Steve Urkel to Ronnie Coleman, sure....but really?
      tbh i don't even see it...i mean he was 152 shredded and a bit drained vs mayweather...adding 7-8 lbs of muscle in a 4 year period in your 20's isnt unrealistic...that being said i would still lean towards canelo being dirty here

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Veteran trainer Ronnie Shields, who works with fighters such as Jermall Charlo, Erislandy Lara and several others, believes Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has used performance enhancing drugs. The controversy with Canelo erupted last month, when it was revealed that he came up positive for the banned substance clenbuterol in two separate tests that were taken in February.
        [Click Here To Read More]

not gonna comment either way

but I like the way that Shields speaks her mind

she is not afraid to rock the boat

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
          tbh i don't even see it...i mean he was 152 shredded and a bit drained vs mayweather...adding 7-8 lbs of muscle in a 4 year period in your 20's isnt unrealistic...that being said i would still lean towards canelo being dirty here

the " eye " test ???

nah, I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            They started random testing 2 weeks earlier than they normally do. That's how he got caught.
            GGG does the same advanced VADA testing as Wilder. They both pay VADA extra money to start testing them and their opponents as soon as a fight is signed.

Abel Sanchez asked VADA to start testing early for the GGG/Canelo rematch.

Comment

Clenelo turns up looking like Rambo in the first GGG fight. Ripped to shreds with no neck. He physique was too good to be true. Now we know what a bit of Clen does. GGG still won against an unfair playing field and then ad in Clenelos illegal hand wraps. Clenelo will try anything to get an advantage.

Comment

'' "All you have to do is look at Canelo and you can see it’s suspicious when you look at him. All you have to do is put pictures from about three years ago or two years ago and look at him now and see how big he’s gotten. Look you can see the guy is on drugs, you can see he’s dirty, everybody in the world can see it." ''

eye tests

pacman would have sued his ass

Comment

Shields better worry about his own fighters. Charlo has some ppl questioning if he's on PED's. I'm sure J-Rocks ppl have some suspicion at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    '' "All you have to do is look at Canelo and you can see it’s suspicious when you look at him. All you have to do is put pictures from about three years ago or two years ago and look at him now and see how big he’s gotten. Look you can see the guy is on drugs, you can see he’s dirty, everybody in the world can see it." ''

eye tests

pacman would have sued his ass
                    Pac man had some crazy body transformations also. And after no longer taking those magic shakes he hasn't had a TKO since...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Pac man had some crazy body transformations also. And after no longer taking those magic shakes he hasn't had a TKO since...
                      lucikly for pac, hes lovable and it would be damn near blasphemous to call him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X