No announcement yet.

I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford

I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford. I'm a fan of Bud, but Pac still got enough left power and speed to be able to defeat Bud. Plus Pac's experience. You people who thinks Bud gonna beat him, how?

Youth vs Age, I like youth in this one.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
      I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford. I'm a fan of Bud, but Pac still got enough left power and speed to be able to defeat Bud. Plus Pac's experience. You people who thinks Bud gonna beat him, how?
      I think my stuff is called Gelato Glue, what you’re guy hooking you up with? Cause Crawford just seems all wrong at this point to me.

Comment

Even in his prime I dont see Pacman having an easy time with a versatile guy like Crawford.

Current pacman would get that ass beat though. He second guesses himself now. This pacman is not the real pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Even in his prime I dont see Pacman having an easy time with a versatile guy like Crawford.

Current pacman would get that ass beat though. He second guesses himself now. This pacman is not the real pacman.
          When was Pac gassing?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Agree. PAC might not get destroyed but he will lose handily right now.

Comment

When was Pac gassing?
              I said he second guesses himself. I dont blame him though after Marquez took his manhood.

Comment

You think Mike Tyson was top 5 ATG HW and you have a May/McGregor avi. That means your should probably do more reading than thread making. Give yourself a chance to learn about the sport.

I like Manny but the guy is done at the top. It'll be sad when someone like Crawford has to prove it to you guys.

Comment

I don’t even know that Pacquaio of 2009/2010 beats Crawford. Styles make fights. Crawford’s counterpunching and movement would be a major issue.

At this stage Crawford would just beat him up.

Comment

The problem is that Pac is taking the retirement path of least resistance. He clearly does not have the desire to fight the elite or he would have fought guys like Spence, Crawford, and Thurman and instead chose Vargas, Horn, and Mathysee. Pac can get any fight he wants still because of his name but he clearly wants nothing to do with elite welterweights any more. His top level confidence seems to be gone. I'm not blaming him because he is well past his prime but it is what it is. I wish he would make one last big fight with one of the top welterweights but that is not going to happen.
                    Last edited by richardt; 10-08-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X