No announcement yet.

**The Official I Need Medical Help Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Turn to edibles my friend. Much better for you than drinking if you need to or wanna escape. Don't recommend using as much as you drink, but if you do its still better than drinking.
    This ^^^^^^^^ man knows...

The other comedian, and I actually hate him. He’s the Canelo of comedy, Louis CK.

He & Canelo both red headed carrot tops... my dad had a lil red too.. Jew stuff..

Both Mexican citizens.

Both not Azteca warriors

Louis c kaka is a real pos..
    I can write in Hebrew what I think of him..

But... he showed us all who he is... right?

He’s not even funny..

Peace brother... I love joe rogans mma commentary, love his show, just not impressed by his comedy... but.. he’s better than Adam Sandler...

Being a Jew maters in entertainment... most of the very talented people I’ve encountered... in my 53 years... haven’t been jews! Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      He said I was pretty much in n entering stage.

I did. Just game back from hospital.

I really have to cut back now.
      Mate you are going to end up dead in a few years or less if you dont stop, you cant 'cut back'. My family is Scottish and have had a drinking problem going back several generations, both my uncles and granddad died from it, my uncle had a very good paying job, kids etc.. he eventually got a liver transplant and still killed himself because he couldn't stop. You need to replace the vice entirely with weed, or go to some kind of AA program / both.

Comment

Well I finally nearly killed my liver. Was puking for 1 days straight, yellow bile, green bile and really couldn't stop.

I'm in the hospital still now. The doctor showed me the ultra sound on my liver, and dudes it's bad.

Good news it they are drugging me with Ativan and flushing my liver.
        Please get yourself some help for your alcoholism. It's no longer a joking matter. Whatever demons you are struggling with, find a good therapist and sort them out. You survived 100% of your worst days up to now, don't let it all be for nothing. You have the strength and ability to turn things around--do you have the desire? There is no shame in getting the physical and mental help that you need man. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, can all be treated. Alcohol makes all of those things worse. PM me if you ever need to talk.

Comment

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...ses/syc-203514 yore to younge mate ye just a hypochodriac. i wish i could spell. stop doing weed and alcahol at the sane time

Comment

He said I was pretty much in n entering stage.

I did. Just game back from hospital.

I really have to cut back now.
            Ask your doc if it's safe to drink O'Douls.

I'd give up on the liquor if you really f u c k ed up your liver.

Comment

Working...
            X