Collapse
No announcement yet.

I CANNOT wait for jeff horn to get his ass tore up and lit up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hornacek is a dirty bastard but i like it. Hope he beat up Crookford but that is likely not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Hornacek is a dirty bastard but i like it. Hope he beat up Crookford but that is likely not gonna happen.
      Jeff horn doesn't even know how to throw a punch. He's a pure amateur.

An old pacquio ****ed his face up and beat him despite the referee letting him do whatever he wants.

He's fighting in vegas now against a world class fighter in his prime. Horn is going to get humiliated.

Crawford said horn is a tougher fighter than he looks but he's just trying to sell the fight the same way floyd was against mcgregor. The real boxing fans know what's up.

Comment

This isn't amateur hour and tc wants that belt.

You can't be a skill-less amatuer and stay in the spotlight, it doesn't work that way. You have to work and earn your way to the top. Jeff horn's five minutes of home cooked fame is over.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-03-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Jeff horn doesn't even know how to throw a punch. He's a pure amateur.

An old pacquio ****ed his face up and beat him despite the referee letting him do whatever he wants.

He's fighting in vegas now against a world class fighter in his prime. Horn is going to get humiliated.

Crawford said horn is a tougher fighter than he looks but he's just trying to sell the fight the same way floyd was against mcgregor. The real boxing fans know what's up.
          Yeah i agree Crawford will beat Horn up but i think Horn can hang on not to get knock out. His rough style can be effective at time but ultimately Crawford will figure him out and pick his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Yeah i agree Crawford will beat Horn up but i think Horn can hang on not to get knock out. His rough style can be effective at time but ultimately Crawford will figure him out and pick his shots.
            The biggest factor is that crawford is coming up in weight.

Comment

The biggest factor is that crawford is coming up in weight.
              Right almost forgot but Crawford is pretty slick so he should be able to handle that.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a fight.

Every power shot horn eats I'm gonna get harder and harder and i might just bust a nut if he gets put down.
                Ummm

Washed up pac lit him up and tore him up

Lol

Comment

Jhonny will tear him/rip him a new a=hole...

Comment

Anybody who thought horn had butler's chance in an african orgy can suck on these cum drenched asian nuts

Oh I got off big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                      I always dug these match ups where

The opponent is tough enough to take a clean shot
                      The other opponent does hit hard enough to one punch KO his opponent
                      However, one guy is so far skilled than the other, that he will be eating clean punch after clean punch regularly

I wanna see Jeff vs Shawn Porter. Battle of the dirty, who can out dirtier one another.
                      Jeff horn is tailor made for shawn porter.

Porter would **** him up even worse than crawford did.

This boy's gonna get alzheimers he keeps fighting above his level.

Comment

Working...
                      X