Who has the highest boxing iq on this forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the highest boxing iq on this forum

i say myself

everyone knows its me. The rest here just argue emotional ass arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      everyone knows its me. The rest here just argue emotional ass arguments.
      Boxing test question incoming

1) When slipping a jab what is the correct technique?

A) Slip the jab at a ninety degree angle, while laterally stepping off to your right, then shunting forward with a right cross
      B) Parrying the jab with a downward movement with your left hand
      C) Slipping to the inside of the jab
      D) None of the above

Comment

D ... I don't know about boxing IQ, but I have all the morons on here beat in actual IQ

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
          D ... I don't know about boxing IQ, but I have all the morons on here beat in actual IQ
          but are you part of the mensa society brah? Submit your iq from a reputable source.

Comment

Stupid question

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post

A) Slip the jab at a ninety degree angle, while laterally stepping off to your right, then shunting forward with a right cross
            D) None of the above
            How a fighter slips a jab is largely dependent on what tools a fighter brings to the ring and what they've been taught.

Smother, catch/parry, roll, weave, and moving the feet are easily 5 ways to slip a jab and that's without really trying to think.
            MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post

D) None of the above
              At first I thought you'd made a schoolboy error but then I realised that the true test was whether anyone would notice you'd missed out the right answer. As a keen student of the peerless technique of Chris Eubank Jr I spotted straight away that you'd missed out the best option of all:

E) Position face in front of incoming jab. Calmly walk forward allowing face to absorb the impact.

What do I win?

Comment

Ray Corso from what I can see. Old school guy that really knows his stuff, and doesn't pretend to be an; accountant, businessman, ped expert, master negotiator, or doctor like 95% of this forum. He avoids that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  At first I thought you'd made a schoolboy error but then I realised that the true test was whether anyone would notice you'd missed out the right answer. As a keen student of the peerless technique of Chris Eubank Jr I spotted straight away that you'd missed out the best option of all:

E) Position face in front of incoming jab. Calmly walk forward allowing face to absorb the impact.

What do I win?
                  You win some green K, man.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                    Ray Corso from what I can see. Old school guy that really knows his stuff, and doesn't pretend to be an; accountant, businessman, ped expert, master negotiator, or doctor like 95% of this forum. He avoids that bull****.
                    He also thinks Tony Galento would have beat Lennox Lewis and you should put collars ( locks ) on while you're benching so you wont be able to roll the weights off the bar if you get stuck and you get crushed among many other gems . lol

Comment

Working...
                    X