Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I message these Mexican hoes on Tinder I match with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Tell them you're a lonely dude who gets dating advice from a boxing website. Starting off honest is always a good way to go.
    you never want to see me get some trim. don't you? smh

Comment

Show her your post history on BoxingScene.

Comment

Nothing. Just send her my way

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Ask her if she likes burritos. If she says yes, ask her to check your pocket.

Comment

Tell her that when it comes to cum, you're all about the ropes and that you're the Spider-Man of c0ckown.

Comment

ask her "what up what up" and wait for a reply then tell her "you down to chilll today" and bam next thing you know you getting some pussy really not that hard.

Comment

Jesus! Looks like she had the entire Taco Bell for breakfast. Fat women always have low selfesteem so you can say whatever you want and score. Tell her you LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE big women and you're in.

Comment

Bro im sure her being on Tinder means shes looking to hook up.
                  Dont wait or else you will miss the train.
                  Go for it.

Comment

Hi, I’m puncher, and I like shadow boxing and doing random pushups whenever I meet wimmin I like.

Comment

tell her you gonna bring her a bag of hot Cheetos and she'll spread that torta wide open fam

Comment

Working...
                      X