Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Golovkin: A Technical Summary (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Golovkin: A Technical Summary (video)

Turn on subtitles for proper viewing!
    Last edited by Bogotazo; 09-10-2017, 09:23 PM.

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it. I think GGG will win with boxing's best jab and his extraordinary punching power with both hands. Canelo is also a damn good young boxer so he could win but I pick GGG to win a hard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it. I think GGG will win with boxing's best jab and his extraordinary punching power with both hands. Canelo is also a damn good young boxer so he could win but I pick GGG to win a hard fight.
      I'm going to watch in a bit. Watching NFL.

Sum it up please?

Comment

Wasn't this the guy who picked Pac to beat Floyd? Completely ignored every post about reach because of "angles?"

Yup.

Comment

If GGG can establish his jab, I think he wears down Canelo by a decision or late stoppage. If Canelo can take away GGG's jab, things might get interesting.

Comment

Good video, thanks for sharing. Good points made in the video and shows some habits that they both have.

Can't wait, this will be a great fight!

Comment

Awesome, I love these type of videos. Will watch after I'm done fiddling with my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Wasn't this the guy who picked Pac to beat Floyd? Completely ignored every post about reach because of "angles?"

Yup.
                And he was right, because Pac did beat Floyd lol.

Comment

Gr8 video, without bias or romanticism. Really enjoyed it, most importantly it's realistic
                  Miguel Cotto not even a jabber.
                  GGG is a jabber.
                  And I'm not a rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Yup.
                    Nope. You keep saying that though. Stay hatin!

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    Gr8 video, without bias or romanticism. Really enjoyed it, most importantly it's realistic
                    Miguel Cotto not even a jabber.
                    GGG is a jabber.
                    And I'm not a rapper.
                    Cotto always had one of the best jabs in boxing but Golovkin's is definitely longer and likely heavier. And what comes behind it is something Canelo will have to respect much more.

Comment

Working...
                    X