No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson has aged overnight, speaks like an old man and lacks energy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson has aged overnight, speaks like an old man and lacks energy

I saw a few interviews from a few weeks back on TV of mike tyson and I thought maybe he was just tired he sounded really old and like how an 80 year old person speaks no energy to talk and reacting slowly.

This is how Tyson used to speak with energy and very alert and quick thinking

Saw this interview with Kimmel and Mike has aged pretty bad, sad stuff no more energy that he had laughing loud rambunctious

Last edited by hectari; 09-07-2017, 01:10 PM.

I watched that earlier. It's sad that Jimmy Kimmel was speaking to him like a kid, so Mike could keep up.

Comment

Not overnight. He's been degrading for a while. We just know him as the quirky character they hand a script to and prop up on TV. But, if you've followed his social media stuff from a few years ago, you could see he was losing it.

Comment

Could be he is on anti-psychotic meds. Maybe for depression and/or anxiety or rage.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          I watched that earlier. It's sad that Jimmy Kimmel was speaking to him like a kid, so Mike could keep up.
          Yes, Mike looked like he wasn't all there like those old folks who are aloof, I noticed he is putting on some weight again, and he can barely turn his head and his back is stiff.

Just a year ago he was vibrant and energetic telling stories with lots of energy and memory now he is barely answering and barely moving.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Could be he is on anti-psychotic meds. Maybe for depression and/or anxiety or rage.
            This is possible, he does have that sedated thing going. He could be on the meds again or taking too much of them, he also is putting on weight again its sad. I thought he was happy and had a caring wife who didn't let him get to this point.
            He said she helped him lose weight and stay healthy and go off meds or something like that.

Comment

he was high in the earlier vids, he wasnt in the later vid.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Yeah he is drugged up to his eyeballs on this medicine. He's been put on a heavier dose and its had the adverse effect of slowing him down.

Same thing happened before the Lennox Lewis fight, he was zonked out on Meds for that fight which is why he was so passive and had no fight in him after the first round.

Honestly...I'd rather have the Tyson of old back....off any medication and full on Psycho mode hehe then have him Zombified on Meds.

Comment

in his prime doe...

Comment

i think he is doing drugs again, look at his eyes. this sucks, mike was doing great while clean

Comment

Working...
                    X