Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather didn't fight seriously until the middle rounds, let's be honest.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Yep. But, why are people surprised by this? He often does this. Guerrero took early rounds. Maidana did. Floyd often starts slow. With Mac being awkward, of course Floyd's going to let the guy show his cards first.
    How dare you bring logic into a ****** argument with this crazy theory that Floyd spends a few rounds getting to know whats up with you before schooling you for the rest of the fight.

Some of you nutty mfers seem to think cuz Floyd was fighting a 0-0 guy that he was gonna turn into Mike Tyson & KO this guy within 90 seconds or something stupid like that. Thats not how Floyd fights. Thats not what he does. Floyd is a mfing scientist in that ring.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 08-27-2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      sure, floyd like eating jabs....lol

truth is floyd sucks as an agressor , as most counter punchers are , he aint no different
      Go back to the mmgay section to convince them...you're talking about one of the best fighters in the history of the sport. He's not a good aggressor? I'd bet you haven't seen more than 1 fight of Floyd's. You're a total imbecile...THAT much, we do know.

Comment

I don't believe Mayweather was getting hit with clean shots on purpose, however I do believe Floyd when he says he had a plan...

He was in complete control of the action in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
          The fact that he knew what round to place a bet on tells you everything you need to know.
          Did Floyd bet on 10th rd ko

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
            I don't believe Mayweather was getting hit with clean shots on purpose, however I do believe Floyd when he says he had a plan...

He was in complete control of the action in that fight
            Because Connor cannot punch for sht, MMA guys just don't punch anywhere near as hard as pro boxers, that was supposed to be their KO machine, he cant bruise a grape when in with a boxer half his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Go back to the mmgay section to convince them...you're talking about one of the best fighters in the history of the sport. He's not a good aggressor? I'd bet you haven't seen more than 1 fight of Floyd's. You're a total imbecile...THAT much, we do know.

Floyd does get hit more when he is the aggressor. Example Judah and mcgregor. Floyd knows both runs out of gas and he won both so no issue for him to eat shots but he did not purposely take the shots

Comment

Floyd toyed with him for a few rounds, he felt Conor's lack of power and started walking forward and through Conor's shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Because Connor cannot punch for sht, MMA guys just don't punch anywhere near as hard as pro boxers, that was supposed to be their KO machine, he cant bruise a grape when in with a boxer half his size.
                  Agreed...at least in the first few rounds he was throwing with some authority...once it became clear that he didn't have the one punch power to make Mayweather back off...after rd 4?(I have to watch the fight again) he was literally pawing at Mayweather, he had nothing left at that point...

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    Floyd does get hit more when he is the aggressor. Example Judah and mcgregor. Floyd knows both runs out of gas and he won both so no issue for him to eat shots but he did not purposely take the shots
                    What shots? How many clean shots did he take from mcslappy? It wasn't many, he had a high guard up, walked him down and beat his ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                      Judah and McGregor? Do you know how fast Judah is? Not to mention that he can actually punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X