Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duterte Quotes about Nationalism and America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duterte Quotes about Nationalism and America.

"Look, America, while your country has the worst racial divide in the world, you are still have your eyes on me instead of your country?"

"America has the nerve to criticize us about genocide when they never apologize for anything, be it in the middle east or the massacre in the Mindanao."

"I never have a problem with the white people, they have given us a model that is good, and I don't criticize them, but I do criticize America, and that is not a jab to the white people."

"I don't think Donald trump is an idiot the media makes him out to be. He has a legitimate concern about crimes in his country and it is his job as a candidate for presidency to say that he will protect them even at the face of criticism."

"I am a nationalist! It is not a crime to protect your race, be it your Black, your white, your Asian!"

"America is funny, talking about freedom and democracy, then the next moment, they are coming at your door with a hand grenade."

He has good quotes. What do you think?
    Last edited by Thraxox; 01-26-2017, 05:37 AM.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    "Look, America, while your country has the worst racial divide in the world, you are still have your eyes on me instead of your country?"

"America has the nerve to criticize us about genocide when they never apologize for anything, be it in the middle east or the massacre in the Mindanao."

"I never have a problem with the white people, they have given us a model that is good, and I don't criticize them, but I do criticize America, and that is not a jab to the white people."

"I don't think Donald trump is an idiot the media makes him out to be. He has a legitimate concern about crimes in his country and it is his job as a candidate for presidency to say that he will protect them even at the face of criticism."

"I am a nationalist! It is not a crime to protect your race, be it your Black, your white, your Asian!"

"America is funny, talking about freedom and democracy, then the next moment, they are coming at your door with a hand grenade."

He has good quotes. What do you think?
    Sounds like a racist to me, and he clearly contradicts himself when it pertains to the U.S; Duterte's happy about what he considers a "good model" contribution by the U.S. and exclusively thanks "White" people for it, yet then turns around and criticizes "America," specifically excluding White people from that criticism? What kind of thinking is that?

White people have controlled the U.S. since its beginning (systemic racism is nothing to be proud of). White people in charge of the U.S. throughout history certainly carry the weight of responsibility for the actions of the country.

No wonder he likes Trump; the dude's a walking contradiction just like him.

"Protect your race," right. Since when is oppressing other races a form of protection?

The only truth within his words is that the U.S. is a hypocrite, but all nations are. Other than that, I don't see what anyone would consider valuable here.

I'm certainly not taking tips from a man mass-murdering his own people.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
      Sounds like a racist to me, and he clearly contradicts himself when it pertains to the U.S; Duterte's happy about what he considers a "good model" contribution by the U.S. and exclusively thanks "White" people for it, yet then turns around and criticizes "America," specifically excluding White people from that criticism? What kind of thinking is that?

White people have controlled the U.S. since its beginning (systemic racism is nothing to be proud of). White people in charge of the U.S. throughout history certainly carry the weight of responsibility for the actions of the country.

No wonder he likes Trump; the dude's a walking contradiction just like him.

"Protect your race," right. Since when is oppressing other races a form of protection?

The only truth within his words is that the U.S. is a hypocrite, but all nations are. Other than that, I don't see what anyone would consider valuable here.

I'm certainly not taking tips from a man mass-murdering his own people.
      He said "America" as in the governing body. The current obama administration and everyone around them. He never excluded the white people. He only said that is not a Jab to whites but to the government of America.

Comment

He said "America" as in the governing body. The current obama administration and everyone around them. He never excluded the white people. He only said that is not a Jab to whites but to the government of America.
        Duterte doesn't specify any such distinction in his quotes. To the contrary, he credits "White people" for granting the Philippines a "good model," which is something the American government did, not specifically "White people". Last time I checked, White people from all over the U.S. weren't flocking over to the Philippines to instruct the entire country on a "good model."

Hence, that proves Duterte's making no such distinction between the White race and the country, except when it pertains to downsides, which just so happen to conveniently be the fault of minorities, by default in his logic.

Simply put, it's racist and idiotic at best--very Trump-esque, indeed.
        Last edited by TheLennox; 01-26-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

That commie talks so much shiet.

Yet kisses Ramos ass hoping the military doesn't turn on him.

Your hero sold us out to the chinese btw.

Either thru stupidity, gullibility or just greed.

You know because it's normal to give up your country's land for a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

And you would think a dying Miriam, a Lying and known corrupt Roxas, an American in Grace, and a convicted criminal Binay is better?

Duterte solved more things in the first six months than what aquino did in the first to years.

Sold us to china, LOL, like aquino could have do something better. He literally made **** worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Also, the south china sea issue has already softened and some parts of the island are already agreed to be fished again.
              /Peace talks are on going once more.

Bilibid Prison in mates drug factory are shut down.
              Drug rehabilitaiton facilities are being built and 1.3 million surrendered to the police.

And contractualization are being discussed for regulations.

LOL...But no! He made loan from china! Even though it helped the economy for building jobs. Also, made more jobs and improved relation around neigobors because of his parade around countries such as singapore, Thailand, malaysia, Indonesia, but noooo! He trade us to china. That is your reason man, it is so childish.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
                Duterte doesn't specify any such distinction in his quotes. To the contrary, he credits "White people" for granting the Philippines a "good model," which is something the American government did, not specifically "White people". Last time I checked, White people from all over the U.S. weren't flocking over to the Philippines to instruct the entire country on a "good model."

Hence, that proves Duterte's making no such distinction between the White race and the country, except when it pertains to downsides, which just so happen to conveniently be the fault of minorities, by default in his logic.

Simply put, it's racist and idiotic at best--very Trump-esque, indeed.
                But the American Model of government actually was founded by white people...

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                  But the American Model of government actually was founded by white people...
                  Because he didn't get the point. I explained to him that Duterte credited white people for building the democratic system of government, but dislikes the CURRENT administration.

Then he calls him racist for being thankful for a group of people, even though he is not white.....
                  Last edited by Thraxox; 01-26-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Because he didn't get the point. I explained to him that Duterte credited white people for building the democratic system of government, but dislikes the CURRENT administration.

Then he calls him racist for being thankful for a group of people, even though he is not white.....
                    I'm beginning to realize that the people throwing around the R word as much as humanly possible are some of the most racially prejudiced people on the planet. Funny how that works.

Comment

Working...
                    X