List of Guys Floyd Mayweather ducked or is ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd retired to duck GGG, same as Froch did

Comment

By my count Floyd was 24-0-0-0 against dudes that won at least one world title in their career.

He may be human garbage but his resume is untouchable.

Comment

Grab the list of all registered boxers world wide minus the 50 on Floyds resume, he ducked whats left just ask in the forums those experts will tell you.

Comment

floyd with IV finally grow some balls to fight an old and injured pac but still he was dominated by pac.

Comment

He ducked pretty much anybody he didn't face. gotdamn coward.

Canelo went from a duck to "he was green" overnight lol.

Comment

amazing so he was ducking Canelo...but after he beats him he was to green?

Comment

I thought OP was a joke but everybody seems to have taken it seriously. Did I miss something?

I could have sworn Khan was letting you know, just in case you took it all seriously, this guy's being sarcastic.

Comment

His reading teachers

Comment

Paul Williams - both handled by Haymon.

Winky Wright - Floyd said on boxing talk he would whup anyone from 154 on down. Winky said, Let's go, Floyd ducked.

GGG - at 154. Floyd called G one dimensional and overrated. G said Let's go, Floyd ducked.

Sergio Martinez - Floyd wanted no part of Martinez.

Pacquiao for six years until Les Moonves forced it and now Pac rematch for $100m plus. Ducked Pac rematch for boring fix vs Berto.

Kostya Tszyu - Floyd steered clear of the Russia beast.

Casamayor

Vivian Harris - Kathy Duva was holding Gatti as leverage for Foyd to first fight Harris for WBA title before Gatti. Fraudweather ducked Harris for the WBA 140 title and instead handpicked a patsy named Henry Bruseles.

Canelo rematch would do over $100m but FLoyd picked a Japanese bantamweight kick boxer.

Fraudweather is the greatest fraud in boxing history, protected by a crooked American establishment which needed a black counterfeit hero to sell.

Comment

• Most recent ducks - Spence, Thurman, Crawford. Haymon could easily make Floyd vs SPence or Thurman but Floyd said No. Thurman deserved his shot at Floyd five years ago. Never got it and withered on the vine, now overripe and finished.

Comment

Working...
                      X