Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Da HELL ARE U KIDDING America? U dont give a damn about Journalism or Journalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Nothing wrong with being a big fish in a small pond. Just because I live in a third world country doesn't mean I live third world lol

Relatively I'm living like I am bellagio.
    fair enough.

just make sure you wipe your ass with toilet paper and not your hands. they dont do that in the bellagio.

Originally posted by Boxing Hustla View Post
    I got a letter posted through my letterbox with like 2 pages of conspiracy stuff warning about the NWO, illuminati, George Soros etc, immediately thought of you Sterling..... how you been?

just coming off another bilderberg directed banning for making a thread titled: meet the #1 producer of interracial adult films.

id tell you who it is but i dont want to get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      fair enough.

just make sure you wipe your ass with toilet paper and not your hands. they dont do that in the bellagio.

Dude I can literally have a hoe wipe my ass if I wanted.. paper or no, I'm not even joking lol They will do anything for a dollar.

Don't knock third world living if you don't know how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Dude I can literally have a hoe wipe my ass if I wanted.. paper or no, I'm not even joking lol They will do anything for a dollar.

Don't knock third world living if you don't know how to do it.
        mmmmmm no thanks.

you can enjoy all the third world manual an al wipings you can get righteous.

Comment

coming off another half a year ban for telling the truth.

LITERALLY.
          You got 6 ****ing months for that thread? That's just ridiculous, some posters get much less for doing much worse.

Not cool

-MEGA-
          BostonGuy
          TBear
          jaded

Comment

Great thread, absolutely accurate and on point.

Don’t mind the local Libtards.

Comment

coming off another half a year ban for telling the truth.

LITERALLY.

1. i was banned for making a thread titled: meet the man who is the #1 producer of interracial adult films.

2. the time and effort i put in this thread is minuscule compared to the time and effort you put out for your pick em threads. i have high wpms.

3.of course you didnt read it. you are a liberal millennial, infamous for their lack of attention span, idiocy, and gullibility.

see the posters below:

another liberal, degenerate, drunkard millennial.

typical.

yes.

3 word tags is more your speed limit.

sure, if you like talentless rat faced industry plants filled with STDs.

as for your sig, i already addressed that in my op.

and if you didnt read it because you have the reading ability of floyd mayweather jr. then ill say it again,

YOU
              DONT
              CARE
              ABOUT
              KASHOGGI
              OR
              ANY
              OTHER JOURNALIST.

you never did.

all you care about is getting high and eating fried plantains with chicken.
              What STD does Cardi have?

What proof do you have to say I don't care about Jamal?

Aint had fried plantains in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Cardi B is sexy. Deal with it.

Deal with my sig too.
                #hashtag activism. I sig'd his picture, I'm doing something!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  #hashtag activism. I sig'd his picture, I'm doing something!
                  I need to change it. It has ran its course plus we already know that they killed him.

What's real up with your sig though?

I think I see the message you are trying to send with it, though Szef would not please with it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I need to change it. It has ran its course plus we already know that they killed him.

What's real up with your sig though?

I think I see the message you are trying to send with it, though Szef would not please with it.
                    I'm getting back to following heavyweight boxing and am featuring a boxing pic for relevant fights/fighters in said division.

Comment

1. i was banned for making a thread titled: meet the man who is the #1 producer of interracial adult films.

2. the time and effort i put in this thread is minuscule compared to the time and effort you put out for your pick em threads. i have high wpms.

3.of course you didnt read it. you are a liberal millennial, infamous for their lack of attention span, idiocy, and gullibility.
                      I pick and choose what things I spend my time on, and I don't feel bad about it. Whenever I read anything as long as your OP, it's usually because I think it will be beneficial for my career.

I also haven't done the Pick 'Em since 2017.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-16-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X