No announcement yet.

Did Avian-like Dragon Eat This Neanderhal Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    I guess you havnt heard of Y-chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial eve who were very genetically diverse

Only a few old Neanderthal skeletons have been tested and they're finding them more common than our Native American ancestry and every year evolutionism evolves a lot of new religious apologetics thats gone from:

hairy ape-man just a few years ago to mountain-man today.

In the next few years they'll find Neanderthals have been walking among us all along
    We will see. Even so they died out. Pure humans had they sh**t together and we still surviving.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ever read anything from this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyRgYZe6tM
      No I havnt but it looks interesting and Im gonna watch it right after I take a nap. Been working outside with a bad cold and cough

Comment

No I havnt but it looks interesting and Im gonna watch it right after I take a nap. Been working outside with a bad cold and cough
        Weak.
        Looks like the monk elixir is a sham. Nice to know.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          We will see. Even so they died out. Pure humans had they sh**t together and we still surviving.
          Science already proves that Neanderthal hybrids are surviving all over the world especially among Asians and Native Americans. If they had gone extinct so long ago then their DNA would have been totally swamped out by now

Comment

Weak.
            Looks like the monk elixir is a sham. Nice to know.
            Try not to panic. No medicine works that fast

Comment

Science already proves that Neanderthal hybrids are surviving all over the world especially among Asians and Native Americans. If they had gone extinct so long ago then their DNA would have been totally swamped out by now
              2 %?
              You reaching.
              Majority of them died out. All of the pure ones died out and all of them with a percentage of Neanderthal DNA that was higher than 2% died out. They weren't built for this. Pure humans and those with high human DNA are still around. Too much weaker Neanderthal DNA and you don't make it. I don't know why some wayward human went and f**ck with them.

Comment

Try not to panic. No medicine works that fast
                How many years does it take to work?
                Because I am sure last night is not the first time you have been drinking it.

Comment

Where did you see that?
                  Remember we are **** sapiens.
                  ... I liked that "**** sapiens"...

... I also found another source for the OP:

https://www.livescience.com/63801-gi...hal-child.html

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... I liked that "**** sapiens"...

... I also found another source for the OP:

https://www.livescience.com/63801-gi...hal-child.html
                    Old timer, what you on about?
                    Got any life lessons for me today?

Comment

Does the book of Genesis make mentions of the dinosaurs?

Remember the Bible when you post stuff. If it clashes with the Bible, leave that hocus pocus alone.
                      Dinosaur-like creatures are mentioned in the Bible. The Bible uses ancient names like “behemoth” and “tannin.” Behemoth means kingly, gigantic beasts. Tannin is a term which includes dragon-like animals and the great sea creatures such as whales, giant squids, and marine reptiles like the plesiosaurs that may have become extinct.

The Bible's best description of a dinosaur-like animal is recorded in Job chapter 40. “Look at the behemoth, which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox. What strength he has in his loins, what power in the muscles of his belly! His tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are close-knit. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like rods of iron. He ranks first among the works of God…” (Job 40:15-19).

The book of Job is very old, probably written around 2,000 years before Jesus was born. Here God describes a great king of the land animals like some of the biggest dinosaurs, the Diplodocus and Apatosaurus. It was a gigantic plant-eater with great muscles and very strong bones. The long Diplodocus had leg bones so strong that he could have held three others on his back.

The behemoth were not afraid. They did not need to be; they were huge. Their tails were so long and strong that God compared them to cedars - one of the largest and most spectacular trees of the ancient world.

After all the behemoth had died out, many people forgot them. Dinosaurs were extinct and the fossil skeletons that are in museums today did not begin to be put together until about 150 years ago. Today, some people have mistakenly guessed that the behemoth mentioned in the Bible might be an elephant or a hippopotamus. But those animals certainly do not have tails like the thick, tall trunks of cedar trees!

Although it cannot be stated with certainty, it appears that dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible. This should not sound so strange. After all, God tells us that He created all the land animals on the 6th day of creation, the same day that he created mankind. Man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. There was never a time when dinosaurs ruled the Earth. From the very beginning of creation, God gave man dominion over all that was made, even over the dinosaurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X