Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the ESPN mascot would give Rockin' a real test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Sure, he hasn't got the foot and head movement of Dinner Jacket Frog, but I think, although Wilder penetrated it, Rockin' would have a hard time getting through the guy's defence.

I don't see the mascot stopping Rockin', as those shoes are going to slow him down, but I can see him taking it widely on points, using skills superior to Rockin's... what do the rest of you think?

Annie bro please repost that video of the man who's "on mad tings init" you know the one half dog half man...gets beaten with a mop and woofs heartily.

Comment

ESPN mascot 117-111.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        Annie bro please repost that video of the man who's "on mad tings init" you know the one half dog half man...gets beaten with a mop and woofs heartily.
        WOOF! WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
          ESPN mascot 117-111.
          Sorry, but I can't see him losing more than two rounds.

Comment

Rockin fails to make weight so he can avoid getting KTFO.

Comment

lmfao at that about face Wilder does at the end lmfao.

Comment

Yeah, you can't argue with the facts there.

If this was a sanctioned bout you'd have to be offering 30/1 odds on a Rockin' victory.
                I used to think that most people don't know shlt about boxing, but the results of the poll are showing me that the people of this website have at least some boxing knowledge.

Comment

WOOF! WOOF!

Hahahah ah you legend annie, cant express how much this video cheers me up!

Comment

I just don’t think rockin has been in with any real competition. Especially not the likes of the mascot who went toe to toe with wilder. Rockin has only been in with lemonade stand elementary school students and European janitors.

Clear cut KO by the mascot in tree fifty rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      I just don’t think rockin has been in with any real competition. Especially not the likes of the mascot who went toe to toe with wilder. Rockin has only been in with lemonade stand elementary school students and European janitors.

Clear cut KO by the mascot in tree fifty rounds.
                      Senior european janitors.

Comment

Working...
                      X