No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Pacquiao is NO Champion, Thurman is WBA Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    the conflict is crawford re-signing with arum then saying he wants to fight champions only. who does arum have that he can fight that are champions????????
    absolutely nobody. Arum told him he wouldn't have a problem dealing with Haymon and Crawford was foolish enough to believe him when all he can offer is an old pac who had little more than just name recognition left at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Crawford couldn't be a nat on Pacs ass. Pac Man would have taken him pot under 10. Crawford would be beaten by Morales, Barrera, JMM and Pac in the day.
      This isn't back in the day and everything you claimed is speculation. Not factual.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
        F$ck it!! Order Crawford vs Pac. Both connected to Arum so the fight can easily be made.
        Err...actually Pac ain't got nowt to do with arum anymore so how would that be easy to make & Pac ain't fighting no young hungry lion now he's well into his twilight yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          I will believe it when I see it.

Arm has zero depth at 147, and Haymon controls the other three champions in the weight class.

He should have gone with showtime, he will be frozen out at welterweight on ESPN.
          Why ? , go where the most money is being offered and it looks like arum offered more cash.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            I hope we see him in a unification fight next year. I'll be all in on that lol
            Mate no one is unifying **** for a long time dream on while those fighters earn as much cash as possible fighting everyone else I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see **** till 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I thought he lost all four to Marquez. The second close but clear, the third clear and not close but he was robbed vs. Bradley and Horn.

Not sure he's overrated and by whom? Maybe his wacky fans but in general he's probably a top 50 all-time fighter (I probably have him around 40) and if you believe he has a fair win over Marquez he probably has the best wins scored by any fighter of the last 20 years.
              Top 50 is harsh dang bro at least top 15 easily. I was really just throwing a shot at a *******. Who are your top 5?

Comment

Of course, that's what Pacquiao did. Plus the were also coming off losses previous 1-3 fights. Old ODLH, old Mosley, beaten Hatton, David Diaz for one of his weight class belts. Morales after Zahir demolished him. Margarito 2 fights removed from being lot's by Mosley.

Comment

The WBA regular is a joke. Look at the champions at HW, Cruiserweight and SMW. I really didn't noticed this until the Canelo fight vs. Fielding. It is a bogus title and no fan should be touting it in any division. But I'm sure all the boxers will.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Imo there should only be 1 champion per division.

Like Ray Mancini said "How many worlds are there"
                    That’s a great quote!

Shame though it ain’t happening.

All it needs is one media outlet to legitimise something to casuals and then it’s halfway legit.

Eubank Jr and ITV nearly done with that IBO trinket.

I dunno, even as fractious as the belts are it’s the networks and promoters that stop us having a definitive champ.

Errol Spence’s different sides of the street chat tells us that. Even the fighters buy into it or at least accept the consequences

Comment

Well TC is right. Maybe this will tempt Manny to take the fight.

TC gets through business this weekend and then hes gotta go after Danny, Shawn, Keith, Errol.

Small chance Danny takes that fight. TC stops Danny.

TC is # 1 at WW. The masses are always slow to adjust. Yall see it as it is in a few months maybe a year and half

Comment

Working...
                      X