Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joshua Always Protected; I Want To Break His Jaw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller is a deluded hater, can't wait till he fights a live body and gets his fat self KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Hard to decide who has a worse resume this guy or Ortiz in a top 10 ? I guess Miller bc Ortiz fought Wilder at 48 ?

If Hughie wins over Pulev one could argue he should be top 10 not Miller. who is a 315 pound Hulk ..lol

As an opponent to defeat however? Miller brings problems bc hes a Super/Super Hw capable of grinding you down.
      I'm curious why dumb ass people keep exaggerating Ortiz's age. He is actually a bit younger than Povetkin. If you have some proof otherwise, put it out there for all to see. We won't see it because trolls do what trolls do best - lie.

IF Ortiz is so old, why hasn't Joshua wanted to fight him? Easy mark, and he could compare himself to Wilder's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        I'm curious why dumb ass people keep exaggerating Ortiz's age. He is actually a bit younger than Povetkin. If you have some proof otherwise, put it out there for all to see. We won't see it because trolls do what trolls do best - lie.

IF Ortiz is so old, why hasn't Joshua wanted to fight him? Easy mark, and he could compare himself to Wilder's performance.
        Ortiz ran from his mando spot and fought Wilder instead bc he knew it was a far easier fight and he was right , only the bell saved wilder.

As of his age? go listen to BWTM you tube channel where Rick Glaser has info on it, Wilder himself admitted he is far older its ON his post fight victory press conference...

I know one thing im 44 and hes not younger then me!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Ortiz ran from his mando spot and fought Wilder instead bc he knew it was a far easier fight and he was right , only the bell saved wilder.

As of his age? go listen to BWTM you tube channel where Rick Glaser has info on it, Wilder himself admitted he is far older its ON his post fight victory press conference...

I know one thing im 44 and hes not younger then me!
          Ortiz fought Wilder because AJ wouldn't give him a title shot, which I'm sure Hearn promised him when signing him. He knew it wasn't coming so he bailed. Hearn contacted Takam to be on standby in case Pulev backed out. Ortiz was the other mandatory. BS lying sack Hearn, as usual.
          I said proof on his age, not what other people "think" he is. Even if he is older that he reports, it should be an easier fight for AJ or Whyte, but neither want any part of Ortiz. Need to wait til he is 50?

Comment

Ortiz fought Wilder because AJ wouldn't give him a title shot, which I'm sure Hearn promised him when signing him. He knew it wasn't coming so he bailed. Hearn contacted Takam to be on standby in case Pulev backed out. Ortiz was the other mandatory. BS lying sack Hearn, as usual.
            I said proof on his age, not what other people "think" he is. Even if he is older that he reports, it should be an easier fight for AJ or Whyte, but neither want any part of Ortiz. Need to wait til he is 50?
            Ortiz was the WBA mando. It would have been Ortiz who just fought AJ if he hadn't decided to go after Wilder instead. He knew the WBA would order their mando as soon as the IBF was out of the way. It was his decision not to wait.

How anybody can spin that into AJ ducking him is beyond me.
            Last edited by kafkod; 10-06-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Ortiz was the WBA mando. It would have been Ortiz who just fought AJ if he hadn't decided to go after Wilder instead. He knew the WBA would order their mando as soon as the IBF was out of the way. It was his decision not to wait.

How anybody can spin that into AJ ducking him is beyond me.
              It's not a spin. When AJ was supposed to fight Pulev, his other mandatory, they lined up Takam in case Pulev backed out, when Ortiz would have gladly stepped in. AJ/Takam fought on 10/28 and Ortiz ended up fighting Martz in December. The following March Ortiz fought Wilder, because he was tired of being on ice after signing with Hearn to get a top fight.

AJ also fought Breazeale and Eric Molina instead of Ortiz. Tell me how much more they bring to the table vs Ortiz?

Comment

It's not a spin. When AJ was supposed to fight Pulev, his other mandatory, they lined up Takam in case Pulev backed out, when Ortiz would have gladly stepped in. AJ/Takam fought on 10/28 and Ortiz ended up fighting Martz in December. The following March Ortiz fought Wilder, because he was tired of being on ice after signing with Hearn to get a top fight.

AJ also fought Breazeale and Eric Molina instead of Ortiz. Tell me how much more they bring to the table vs Ortiz?
                You obviously don't understand how mandatory defences work.

AJ vs Pulev was mandated by the IBF.

AJ vs Ortiz was mandated by the WBA.

When Pulev out he had to be replaced the next highest ranked IBF contender, who was Takam.

You can't replace an IBF mando with a mando from another sanctioning organisation. It doesn't work like that.

Hearn signed Ortiz because he wanted to promote the WBA mando between Ortiz and AJ, when it was ordered. That's why he put Ortiz vs Dave Allen on the undercard of AJ vs Molina.

Ortiz was absolutely unkown in the UK and Hearn wanted the UK fans to get to know him so his fight with AJ would be bigger and make more money.

But Ortiz jumped ship right after the Allen fight and signed with Haymon. He was already with Haymon when he fought Martz. That fight had nothing to do with Hearn.

Comment

There is no gain for AJ in KO ortiz. It's a step down fight to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    There is no gain for AJ in KO ortiz. It's a step down fight to be honest.
                    There certainly is a gain. A common opponent that AJ has been accused of ducking. A dangerous southpaw that only Wilder has giving a chance so far among the top heavyweights. Use him as a tune up fight. The fact is, he doesn't want to fight Ortiz. He could have fought him when he fought Takam, Breazeale, or Molina. Tell me how tough they are.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      You obviously don't understand how mandatory defences work.

AJ vs Pulev was mandated by the IBF.

AJ vs Ortiz was mandated by the WBA.

When Pulev out he had to be replaced the next highest ranked IBF contender, who was Takam.

You can't replace an IBF mando with a mando from another sanctioning organisation. It doesn't work like that.

Hearn signed Ortiz because he wanted to promote the WBA mando between Ortiz and AJ, when it was ordered. That's why he put Ortiz vs Dave Allen on the undercard of AJ vs Molina.

Ortiz was absolutely unkown in the UK and Hearn wanted the UK fans to get to know him so his fight with AJ would be bigger and make more money.

But Ortiz jumped ship right after the Allen fight and signed with Haymon. He was already with Haymon when he fought Martz. That fight had nothing to do with Hearn.
                      I do know how they work. Tell me why they lined up the fight with Pulev in the first place when they knew he would duck? Tell me why they put Takam on notice immediately after lining up the Pulev fight?

Why not have AJ fight Ortiz instead of Molina or Breazeale? Everyone that isn't an avid AJ fan knows the answer to that.

Let me also add, that according to the WBA, their mandatory was ordered first, so Ortiz should have been first in line. Regardless, about a year earlier Hearn said sometimes you have to let belts go to give the public the fights they want. (When they told the public Wilder would be next). Even Hearn said no one wants to see AJ vs Pulev, the way Wlad beat Pulev so easily! All lies, smoke and mirrors from Hearn, and gullible fans to eat it up. Keep eating.
                      Last edited by JWHardin; 10-08-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X