Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peak fury beats him. But I'm not sure what fury is now.
    But I have faith in fury. Late stoppage possib ly.

Comment

• Honestly this is another massive kudos for Wilder taking this fight. Just like when he fought Ortiz who any top heavyweight would avoid like the plague. Fury is NOT an easy fight for anyone and probably the worst matchup for Wilder. He's so damn awkward and off balance when he throws like mad that I can see this almost too easy of a fight for Fury.

The underlying question is how well can Fury take one of Wilder's bombs if it does in fact land. That's all we can really look out for in this fight because no way can Wilder box with Fury. He may not even get his chance to land. If he does land and Fury can take it, then what? Crazy tough fight for Wilder but I give him credit for taking on all challenges, even if stylistically they are horrible for him, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        I’ll never retire from NSB I’m too stupid to leave this place permanently, momma was right.

3/4 of your points, don’t be a chicken shyt I’ll give you 1.5 to my 1 seem as though I’m considerably richer than your broke ass.
        Haha ill give you that one ScottWeiland lad. You have yourself a bet my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Fury indeed opened as the favorite unless the odds have changed, haven't paid attention as we are pretty far out and my wagers wont really change.
          https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/deontay-wilder-v-tyson-fury/winner

Fury is opening up 6/5 and Wilder is the 4/5 favourite m8. Not sure about method of victory nor group betting though.

Comment

• Scott has backed Wilder? In that case, bet your house on Fury. Scott cant pick a fight to save his life!

Seriously, a bum like Wilder has no chance other than landing a lucky punch.

Comment

• Wilder better hope Fury can’t take his power
              I can’t see Wilder outboxing Fury
              He’s way too fughin awkward to outbox imo
              But I can see ( if Wilder can take a punch and the hurt , frustration etc etc ) this fight might end as the Ortiz fight
              I don’t think Fury is at the top of his game , mostly his stamina which I don’t care what people say, he’s been out of ring and no fughin training prepares you for a “ real “ fight
              Credit to Fury for taking this fight imo he’s jumping on the occasion cause any other fighter would take a few tuneups before accepting a big matchup
              What puzzles me is if Wilder can handle Fury punches , Ortiz was getting the better of him ( does Fury punch that hard ) or is Fury just not ready

Comment

• I see Fury outboxing Wilder, and being well ahead of the scorecards until he gets caught.

I got Wilder by late TKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Haha ill give you that one ScottWeiland lad. You have yourself a bet my friend!
                  You think Fluff wins on points ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    You think Fluff wins on points ?
                    Don’t start this again, Fury already made you cry once

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Don’t start this again, Fury already made you cry once
                      The guy is a steroid cheat that’s my only gripe with him now.

Comment

Working...
                      X