Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Lomachenko vs GRJ II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said Russell would win tonight. I also expected to see people try to overrate the win out of desperation because they want Russell to succeed so badly and were heartbroken when Lomachenko used him like toilet paper to wipe his ass. He was publicly shamed in front of a pro-Russell crowd(no one was cheering for anything Lomachenko did all night, while roaring when Russell missed everything). Only a truly desperate man would even wish to see a rematch. If Russell actually wants it, he can just hand over his strap right now.

Comment

This would be for unification of the WBC/WBO featherweight world titles. As impressive as Russell was tonight, Lomachenko seems to the quicker, stronger, and more skilled boxer, even though he has had fewer professional fights. Styles may make fights, but when you are the better all around fighter, you just simply win. I don't know if Russell has made any adjustments since this defeat, so I will still have to say Lomachenko earns another victory and another trinket to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        Russells strenght is speed, which bothered Loma for half a round

Loma in his 3rd fight figured him out.

Loma by wider UD
        nah i have it by stoppage this time loma is too much for that boy

Comment

this is a landslide, please close the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            great performance tonight by GRJ, how will he handle the rematch though?
            loma still wins imo but gary fought less like a amateur this fight so maybe he will give loma more trouble

Comment

Also expect a "Russell shows his true potential" article tomorrow. :sowwy:

EDIT: Someone voted for Russell. After further inspection, not surprised who it is. :sowwy:
              Last edited by glenn mcrory; 03-29-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

If anyone saw jhonny vs arce or previous fights of his you'd know he's not great and can be ko'd. Gary is good, Loma is great. Just because he looked like **** vs Loma doesn't mean he wouldn't murk jhonny. But he has no chance vs Loma.

Comment

Working...
                X