No announcement yet.

Accused MS-13 members laugh in court near victim’s family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    An attack on our soil is an attack on the american people. 911, San Bernardino and Pulse Night Club were terrorist attacks on the American people on American soil.
    and....... its being dealt with correct? Beercules is biting their ankles every chance he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      and....... its being dealt with correct? Beercules is biting their ankles every chance he gets.
      http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/27/is...ly-staggering/

Comment

So you see this "dangerous" label is really not accurate you have nothing to worry about, rest your head easy lil buddy fear no more.

Comment

So you see this "dangerous" label is really not accurate you have nothing to worry about, rest your head easy lil buddy fear no more.
          I live in oakland california and my mayor just tipped off a bunch of illegals, I do have to worry. All these poverty pimp dems care about are votes. They don't care about illegals till November. But she's gonna go to jail soon.

Comment

Send them to ISIS.

Comment

I live in oakland california and my mayor just tipped off a bunch of illegals, I do have to worry. All these poverty pimp dems care about are votes. They don't care about illegals till November. But she's gonna go to jail soon.
              Oh so you problem is more deeper than we are discussing here. I recommend you see a therapist or get counseling for your deep emotional scars.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Send them to ISIS.
              I agree. I also think signing up to the army etc should be a viable option for those looking to escape doing a few years for their crimes, instead of doing 2-4 years in prison sign up and serve for 2-4 years. Win/Win.

Comment

MS-13 are weak as fuck lmfao, only people they terrorize are blacks ands pinoys
                Mexicans will smash them lil boys fast. They are very quite around Mexicans.

Comment

You live in the hills of Oakland or near lake merrit?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    You live in the hills of Oakland or near lake merrit?
                    Rockridge is still run by libby schaaf. She tipped off illegals who are spread out in oakland hiding, and I'm not answering my doorbell out of fear

Comment

Rockridge is still run by libby schaaf. She tipped off illegals who are spread out in oakland hiding, and I'm not answering my doorbell out of fear
                      I wouldn't open my door either! Smart move!

Comment

Working...
                      X