It Never Happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Rockybigblower;17746446]
    Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post

You think the crowd for Tyson - Tua would be 7 white middle class people?
    More like this...
    Haha. I was focused more on the edge of your seat factor than race. Whoops. I broke the "everything about race" thread rule. Hopefully I won't be kicked off.

Comment

Timing was a little off but could have happened none the less...

Comment

l always thought Jones-Benn would have been explosive.

Comment

George Foreman-Earnie Shavers

Comment

Would have been interesting...

JMM literally ducked Khan. I can't remember the exact words but he said somthing like "Khan is too young" lol

The version of khan that turned up and beat Judah, Paulie and Maidana would have beaten JMM at 140...without Memo

Comment

Just a couple extra years in the game and we may have seen Marciano v Patterson.

More recently, DeGale v Froch should have happened, it's annoying Froch retired with such a big fight possible.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Just a couple extra years in the game and we may have seen Marciano v Patterson.

More recently, DeGale v Froch should have happened, it's annoying Froch retired with such a big fight possible.
                Man, the Marciano-Patterson fight would have been a dream come true. Not sure who wins at that stage, but Patterson gets knocked down at least. It was his trademark. Haha. I think of him and Trinidad as the knockdown brothers.

Comment

Man, the Marciano-Patterson fight would have been a dream come true. Not sure who wins at that stage, but Patterson gets knocked down at least. It was his trademark. Haha. I think of him and Trinidad as the knockdown brothers.
                  Yeah lol

Patterson would certainly have been very quick at that time, could still hit hard but lacked the solid chin and grit if rocky. I would edge Patterson just because rocky was getting on a bit in age and had back trouble.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Aaron Pryor vs Roberto Duran is a fight that should have happened.
                      Duran skipped over Jr. Welterweight to fight Leonard for a lot more money. It would have been a great fight. Duran would have beat him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X