Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tried To FaceTime Joshua, Hearn in Recent Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tried To FaceTime Joshua, Hearn in Recent Days

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury made attempts to get in touch with division rival Anthony Joshua and his promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom. Fury has been angling for a unification with Joshua, who holds the WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So both of you conveniently missed the call..?!

Eddie said he was in a garden

Do better at being a liar dude lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

You really need help, a serious mental help. Hearn is gradually driving you mad, talk with your love ones, they might help you find a solution for your madness. My piece of candid advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
        You really need help, a serious mental help. Hearn is gradually driving you mad, talk with your love ones, they might help you find a solution for your madness. My piece of candid advice.
        Wicked, you just destroyed the poor wanker...now he needs to go hug mummy for comfort.

Comment

Tyson's a classic wum.

I'm not sure I'd answer it while he's transfixed to sticking everything online.

Comment

All of them talk all the time, no shock there. Fury is the perfect troll...

Comment

so Wilder underwent bicep surgery? Fury fight is off?

Comment

fUrY sCaReD oF aJ dOe!!

Joshua is terrified of the Gypsy King! Remember when AJ offered to spar him, then shat his pants when Fury accepted.

Comment

AJ saw who was calling and he dove behind a sofa. Asked his GF to throw a sheet over the computer and unplug it.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

When you are planning to put on a ppv fight in your garden it could be seen as a valid reason. Not everyone is glued to a screen.

Comment

Working...
                    X