Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 03-17-2020, 08:17 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
embryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 23,917.59
Default Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend's Death Reportedly Not Suicide

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Nearly a week after Josie Harris, ex- girlfriend of boxer Floyd Mayweather, died, there are still many unanswered questions.

According to TMZ, there was no evidence of drugs or suicide at the scene where Harris was found unresponsive on Tuesday (March 10) in her vehicle. TMZ also reports one of her children discovered her in the driveway of her Valencia, California home.

Law enforcement officials also said there was no suicide note. The next step is for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death by reviewing the results of the autopsy and toxicology reports.

RELATED:Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend's Death Under Investigation

Harris and Mayweather dated from 1995 to 2010. According to TMZ, in 2010 Harris claimed Floyd entered her Vegas home while she slept, pulled her hair and then attacked her in front of their children, which led to Mayweather serving two months in jail. In 2015, Harris also sued the boxer for more than $20 million in a defamation suit, which is reportedly still ongoing.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:46 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18311 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 316,383.33
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Sad to hear about anyone getting murdered.

Maybe brother saiblo14 can solve the case?

He knows biggie... and all Jamaica’s everywhere???

Eat a mango dude, you a joke. Pretty boy is a clown. He couldn’t produce anything

Cadabra is a clown
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:52 AM #3
4 Decades

Quoted: 3372 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,361.58
Total Points: 153,957.71
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

no way she killed herself. And she was perfectly healthy. Was not on drugs. and loved her kids and had a lot going for her.

Floyd #1 suspect in my book. With his fake ass shes my rock and my Flower. My love. and last five years she was your thorn your piece of shlt in your ass crack. GTFO.... The cops will hopefully put it together.
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 03:03 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2496 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 49,085.06
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
no way she killed herself. And she was perfectly healthy. Was not on drugs. and loved her kids and had a lot going for her.

Floyd #1 suspect in my book. With his fake ass shes my rock and my Flower. My love. and last five years she was your thorn your piece of shlt in your ass crack. GTFO.... The cops will hopefully put it together.
I agree he has the means to pay some goon to wack her
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:35 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
lopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 28,399.64

A hitman probably got rid of her with a poisoned needle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Agree. Absolute horse****. He hated this woman. He was violent and abused her even when they were together ffs. Even if he didn't kill her you can bet he was high fiving himself the moment he heard the news about her demise

extremely convenient demise for him, I must say

Last edited by lopetego; 03-20-2020 at 05:36 PM.
lopetego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:55 PM #6
4 Decades

PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
A hitman probably got rid of her with a poisoned needle

Agree. Absolute horse****. She hated this woman. He was violent and abused her even when they were together ffs. Even if he didn't kill her you can bet he was high fiving himself the moment he heard the news about her demise

extremely convenient demise for him, I must say
nobody can convince me that he isnt the OJ of Boxing...
Old 03-20-2020, 10:29 AM #7
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 13756 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,070,196.77
Total Points: 3,252,617.49
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

Some of you guys' hate for Mayweather goes far beyond boxing. It's pretty amazing what fandom can do to people. To hate a man that much shows that he really did ruin at least a small part of your lives. I want to use a laughing emoji here, but it's also pretty fuvcking tragic.

It's time to let that hate go.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 02:35 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
lopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these partslopetego is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 28,399.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Some of you guys' hate for Mayweather goes far beyond boxing. It's pretty amazing what fandom can do to people. To hate a man that much shows that he really did ruin at least a small part of your lives. I want to use a laughing emoji here, but it's also pretty fuvcking tragic.

He'll never be forgiven

he deprived us all of the most important fight of our era

he screwed the fans by denying us what could have been the fight of the century, leaving an eternal black mark on boxing

Two certified ATGs, P4P#1 and #2, both still in their prime, both in the SAME DIVISION... and still we couldn't get that fight when it mattered, because Floyd was a coward ***** afraid of losing

Floyd has done a lot of bad things in boxing and irl, but one thing he cant be forgiven for is for ducking Pacquiao..for 6 ****ing years until Pacquiao was shot to ****, a shadow of his former self and the fight was like stale food at that point.

and yeah, he probably just killed his ex-wife too, which shouldn't be surprising all things considered
lopetego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 02:47 AM #9
4 Decades

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post

My life is great. Love life. He sucks as a boxer and as a human being in my book. I also think he has something to do with the death of Harris.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:46 AM #10
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 13756 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,070,196.77
Total Points: 3,252,617.49
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
He'll never be forgiven

he deprived us all of the most important fight of our era

he screwed the fans by denying us what could have been the fight of the century, leaving an eternal black mark on boxing

Two certified ATGs, P4P#1 and #2, both still in their prime, both in the SAME DIVISION... and still we couldn't get that fight when it mattered, because Floyd was a coward ***** afraid of losing

Floyd has done a lot of bad things in boxing and irl, but one thing he cant be forgiven for is for ducking Pacquiao..for 6 ****ing years until Pacquiao was shot to ****, a shadow of his former self and the fight was like stale food at that point.

and yeah, he probably just killed his ex-wife too, which shouldn't be surprising all things considered

Dude. Pacquiao's team already admit it was their fault that the fight didn't happen in 2010. It's time to let that go.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends