Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GBP Prez: Garcia, Ortiz To Become Breakout Stars, Will Take Adjusting With Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaymonzPlanet View Post
    OH WOW VICTOR ORTIZ 2.0 KNOCKED OUT A FEW CAB DRIVERS IN DEVASTATING FASHION LMFAOOOO... BUT STILL SCARED TO FIGHT REAL CONTENDERS LIKE HOOKER OR JESSIE HAHAHA.... TRASH
    Ah now Ortiz knocked out Mauricio Herrera, Antonio Orozco and Brad Solomon. None of those are bums but not great either but he is the only guy to have knocked any of them out. They're stepping stones and Ortiz has looked good against them. He clearly has potential, let's wait and see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Ah now Ortiz knocked out Mauricio Herrera, Antonio Orozco and Brad Solomon. None of those are bums but not great either but he is the only guy to have knocked any of them out. They're stepping stones and Ortiz has looked good against them. He clearly has potential, let's wait and see where it goes.
      KIND OF FUNNY THAT TANK IS THE ONLY ONE TO KO PEDRAZA AND HE GETS NOT PROPS! EVEN LOMA COULD NOT KO PEDRAZA! TANK DID IT WHEN PEDRAZA WAS A UNDEFEATED CHAMP!

Comment

Originally posted by boloshot View Post
        it was spence's 16th fight and vargas had one loss at the time but his resumé was also even worse. It's a nothing fight for either man, just filler.
        hopefully after sammie they will step up vergils competition

Comment

KIND OF FUNNY THAT TANK IS THE ONLY ONE TO KO PEDRAZA AND HE GETS NOT PROPS! EVEN LOMA COULD NOT KO PEDRAZA! TANK DID IT WHEN PEDRAZA WAS A UNDEFEATED CHAMP!
          I think Tank is a great talent but his discipline does seem to be an issue which is a shame because he's otherwise a very complete fighter. No need to get angry at me when I never said anything bad about Tank ever. I'm not a promoter fanboy like people here like to be. I genuinely don't care.

Comment

OH WOW VICTOR ORTIZ 2.0 KNOCKED OUT A FEW CAB DRIVERS IN DEVASTATING FASHION LMFAOOOO... BUT STILL SCARED TO FIGHT REAL CONTENDERS LIKE HOOKER OR JESSIE HAHAHA.... TRASH
            I don't even know why I'm arguing with a lil bonehead Casual with 0 boxing credibility Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              I don't even know why I'm arguing with a lil bonehead Casual with 0 boxing credibility Lmao
              GET BACK WHEN VERGIL KNOCKS OUT HOOKER AND JESSIE OR REGIS LMFAO... THEN ILL GIVE HIM HIS PROPS...

Comment

Working...
              X