No announcement yet.

Berto rumored to be Pacquiao's first fight under PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Has Thurman called his shot? Last I heard with that was Thurman had 30 days to say if he wants Porter or not & I've seen nothing where Thurman said yea sign me up.

And I'm not entirely sure that means he gets Porter 1st or 2nd still if he does.
    I think Thurman loses it. At first it was when he's ready but now as of last week has 30 days to negotiate.

And you know why that is. At the Porter-Garcia fight he said he had a fight announcement coming in a few weeks. It's now been 5 weeks since he said that.

Comment

I thought PAC was supposed to be Thurman’s mandatory. No desire to see PAC/Berto. Would rather PAC/Broner but Broner already turned down a $4M offer to fight him, so he probably has other ideas. Now Berto/Broner would be a better match up.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        I think Thurman loses it. At first it was when he's ready but now as of last week has 30 days to negotiate.

And you know why that is. At the Porter-Garcia fight he said he had a fight announcement coming in a few weeks. It's now been 5 weeks since he said that.
        Thurman being Thurman. Not surprised. Yea I'm assuming Thurman won't call in his shot in time. But for Berto I still think a title shot vs Manny is superior to a title shot vs Porter (likely better shot to win + better pay). So I'm guessing Ugas will probably get his shot at Porter before Thurman will.

And 30 days or not Porter ain't gonna be mad at Thurman calling him up for a shot whenever so idk that he reallllllllly has a deadline here anyway.

Comment

Man I'm hoping Keith gets that shot at Pacman sometime next year. My all time fav vs my current fav

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Man I'm hoping Keith gets that shot at Pacman sometime next year. My all time fav vs my current fav
            Who would you root for?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Who would you root for?
              Pacman got me properly into boxing, I've never rooted against him before, but a win would do more for Thurman at this stage, Pacman ain't go nothing left to prove. It's a bitter-sweet one, but Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yeesh....
                I mean, it's around the level he should be fighting right now but why not retire if this is what it's come to?
                It's still a step up over Crawford's welterweight competition. And you call him a top 2 p4p fighter .

Comment

Amir Khan been begging for these fights for years.. Berto just quietly hitting the jackpot left n right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    It's still a step up over Crawford's welterweight competition. And you call him a top 2 p4p fighter .
                    Pretty much everyone who knows shyt about boxing calls him top 2 p4p so you can play the clown all you want.

Gotta love how people here spam their weird fanboy shyt 24/7, completely unaware how ******ed they sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Pretty much everyone who knows shyt about boxing calls him top 2 p4p so you can play the clown all you want.

Gotta love how people here spam their weird fanboy shyt 24/7, completely unaware how ******ed they sound.
                      Saying Pacquiao should retire for fighting an opponent better than the opponents a guy you call a top 2 p4p fighter fights is beyond comical. Talk about clowns . I guess you're right, weird fanboys are completely unaware of how ******ed they sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X