Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE Stream - Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Weigh-In at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, Canelo almost falling off his chair, then going up with his little putas up in GGG’s face, as if he was going to intimidate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      I understand the anger on the Canelo side. But I can't quite get where the GGG side is coming from.

First off, Canelo vs Cotto was fought at a catchweight of 155 with a middleweight belt on the line. Canelo was then pressured to defend the belt for a unification with GGG. He wasn't ready, so he gave up the belt. Yet GGG's team were still behaving as if Canelo had any responsibility to give them the money fight, which he did eventually. Canelo didn't even have to do this rematch. But he did.

What more do these clowns want?
      Hahahaaa where you been the last year pal? Missed some stuff between the 2 apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Vada better test that clumsy fool after the fight. These cheats are never to be trusted!
        it might be salt to re-hydrate.

Anyway, when Golovkin said: "This clown" I felt the cold killer side of him rose up and Clenelo is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          I understand the anger on the Canelo side. But I can't quite get where the GGG side is coming from.

First off, Canelo vs Cotto was fought at a catchweight of 155 with a middleweight belt on the line. Canelo was then pressured to defend the belt for a unification with GGG. He wasn't ready, so he gave up the belt. Yet GGG's team were still behaving as if Canelo had any responsibility to give them the money fight, which he did eventually. Canelo didn't even have to do this rematch. But he did.

What more do these clowns want?
          What they want is Cotto and Canelo to honor their agreements. Golovkin took step aside money from Cotto at the urging if the WBC so the Cotto Canelo fight could happen. The agreement was the winner was to fight Golovkin. That never happened. Canelo vacated the title and gave up his belt rather than face Golovkin and Cotto wondered aloud that he may not pay Golovkin the step aside money he owed him. I think Golovkin wants them to act like men for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            Morales was shot and 100 years old, vs some one young enough to be your son's boyfriend, are you dumb?

Canelo taking it in his prime at 26 years old is a different story, it will help him physically and mentally
            So? Don't fight him. No one is pointing a gun on Golovkin's head. It's all about the money doe. They're greedy as fk. Fight Saunders or someone your size, not a career 154 guy who hasn't been properly acclimated to middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              it might be salt to re-hydrate.

Anyway, when Golovkin said: "This clown" I felt the cold killer side of him rose up and Clenelo is dead.
              I hope GGG fights angry, but not overly emotional.

Comment

Working...
              X