Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was fury fight weirdest thing you ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was fury fight weirdest thing you ever seen?

The pick up at the weigh in, the kiss at the face off before fight, the strange taunts, the flow of the fight, the crazy stuff going on in the crowd, the ref warning fury for talking to someone in the crowd, the strange sudden ending

What the hell did I just watch ?

I was thinking the same thing...an all around **** show😆

Comment

It was beautiful, like the Mona Lisa.

Comment

More like fuking sad. I'm a Fury fan but turned it off after two rounds.

Complete waste of time.
        I accept that he had a bad opponent in front of him. Okay. But screwing around and clowning in the ring.. just take it seriously.

He doesn't belong anywhere near a ring with Joshua or Wilder or anyone good right now. Sadly.

Comment

you saw brilliance

Comment

The Batman and Joker fight that Fury put on for the Klitschko press conf was just as zany imo lol

Comment

Weirdest "boxing" match ever. That's what Fury is reduced to now.

Comment

I especially felt sad because the atmosphere was absolutely incredible. They wanted to see a fight, not a joke.

Comment

Bowe/Golata, the fan man, Tyson/Holyfield 2, Oliver McCall having a nervous breakdown in the 2nd Lewis fight all deserve mentions.

Comment

Fury has reduced himself to a circus freakshow.

He doesnt deserve to be in the same sentence as. AJ DW ortiz parker or even whyte

Comment

Working...
                    X