Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berchelt likely next for Loma accroding to Carl Moretti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow great fight if it happens. I want to see Garcia too but that can always happen, even at 140 once Loma gets used to 135

Comment

I'm not complaining but I can't help but feel that Berchelt will be even better one or two fights down the line. But he is more ready than Machado and Ogawa anyway. Will definitely be nice to have Loma actually become lineal before he leaves the division

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        So how badly would Loma lose to Crawford? Or Spence to Ward? Or Ward to Joshua?

Weight classes exist... age matters...
        What does this have to do with anything

Comment

I have been calling for this fight. Great fight

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I want to see Loma unify at 130 and get all the belts before moving to 135. Then do the same at 135 to become an undisputed champion at two weight classes. It can be done if all the other title holders are willing to fight him.
            I agree with this and said it before. This is Lomachenko's current alma mater (130) since 2011. He should unify all the belts, or unify one, then we can start justifying the p4p status. Top Rank shelf life fighters or rehashed inhouse fighters in rotation doesn't cut it. I guess Loma's best win was GRJ. Rocky Martinez, a Draw with Salido and leftover from Mikey Garcia...

Loma should be on the right track. But Rigo can still rebound after his loss. Rigo should sthrive for 126 and be a 2 division champ.

I have a feeling if Loma fights Garcia it's going to be ugly for Loma. The Garcia's may seem nice, but seeing countless videos of Esnews over the years, their subliminally hood as they always like insinuate street fight beef. Plus Garcia wanted to be a Cop. In fact Garcia can be a cop I think he has the license... Mikey Garcia seems like a dude with bad intentions, and would go LA ghetto style on Loma if it came to it. The fight needs to build and Loma should gain more mass and acclimate. But I wouldn't mind seeing Loma KO'd sooner if it comes to that, all because he denied Rigo a catchweight in 2015. Karma

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              I agree with this and said it before. This is Lomachenko's current alma mater (130) since 2011. He should unify all the belts, or unify one, then we can start justifying the p4p status. Top Rank shelf life fighters or rehashed inhouse fighters in rotation doesn't cut it. I guess Loma's best win was GRJ. Rocky Martinez, a Draw with Salido and leftover from Mikey Garcia...

Loma should be on the right track. But Rigo can still rebound after his loss. Rigo should sthrive for 126 and be a 2 division champ.

I have a feeling if Loma fights Garcia it's going to be ugly for Loma. The Garcia's may seem nice, but seeing countless videos of Esnews over the years, their subliminally hood as they always like insinuate street fight beef. Plus Garcia wanted to be a Cop. In fact Garcia can be a cop I think he has the license... Mikey Garcia seems like a dude with bad intentions, and would go LA ghetto style on Loma if it came to it. The fight needs to build and Loma should gain more mass and acclimate. But I wouldn't mind seeing Loma KO'd sooner if it comes to that, all because he denied Rigo a catchweight in 2015. Karma
              Loma offered the fight to Rigo at 126, but Rigo priced himself out. Rigo has stunted his own career growth with inactivity and unreasonable demands. At 126 he has a lot of options--Frampton, Quigg, Santa Cruz, Russell Jr., etc, but he has hid out at 122 while running his mouth. At 37 and suffering his first loss, he needs to decide very soon where to go from here.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                So how badly would Loma lose to Crawford? Or Spence to Ward? Or Ward to Joshua?

Weight classes exist... age matters...
                Great comparisons. 17 lbs, 28 lbs and like 75 lbs difference... well played genius.

Comment

Lomachenko vs Beltran and Berchelt vs Roman are totally about to happen

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Loma offered the fight to Rigo at 126, but Rigo priced himself out. Rigo has stunted his own career growth with inactivity and unreasonable demands. At 126 he has a lot of options--Frampton, Quigg, Santa Cruz, Russell Jr., etc, but he has hid out at 122 while running his mouth. At 37 and suffering his first loss, he needs to decide very soon where to go from here.
                    offered at 126? The reason why the fight never happened was because Gary Hyde made it clear about the rehydration limit. If Rigo and Hyde conceded to 126 then it still means Hyde would make it known about the rehydration limit. The reason why the catchweight was never agreed upon was because of rehydration!!

We know this because ESPN told all its broadcasters that Roc Nation had the 138 rehydration clause limit the morning of the fight. This is obvious that Loma and Team didn't feel comfortable giving up weight against Rigo at the lower weight! This is common sense, but we can throw a wrench and diverge to say that Rigo demanded ''More.'' Calling out purses is easy to diversion when a party doesnt even agree to the weights, so they can just publicize and focus on the splits, while the other party will say that they didnt agree on the weight..

Easy 101

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                      offered at 126? The reason why the fight never happened was because Gary Hyde made it clear about the rehydration limit. If Rigo and Hyde conceded to 126 then it still means Hyde would make it known about the rehydration limit. The reason why the catchweight was never agreed upon was because of rehydration!!

We know this because ESPN told all its broadcasters that Roc Nation had the 138 rehydration clause limit the morning of the fight. This is obvious that Loma and Team didn't feel comfortable giving up weight against Rigo at the lower weight! This is common sense, but we can throw a wrench and diverge to say that Rigo demanded ''More.'' Calling out purses is easy to diversion when a party doesnt even agree to the weights, so they can just publicize and focus on the splits, while the other party will say that they didnt agree on the weight..

Easy 101
                      Rigo wanted a 124 lb. catch weight. Besides, why would Loma balk at a 138 lb. rehydration clause at 126 when he came into the ring Saturday night at 137 (for a 130 lb. fight)? I think Rigo actually waived the rehydration clause but he felt Arum's $500K offer was too low so he walked. Ironically, he comes back to fight at 130 for even less than the original $500K offer because he knows he isn't a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X